Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: i figure

This is too comical. Its the IA version of Jerry Springer.

QD = Jerry

Autumnk = Dumb hoe numbero uno

Klollie = Dumb hoe numbero dose

Quote Originally Posted by autumnk5
    i was above most drug users. i hardly paid for drugs. i didn't do stuff for drugs. i didn't do the hard ****. so imo, it makes me better.
    You're right.....it does make you better
    *RIP Kaleb Mashburn*
    10-24-86--10-27-08

Banned

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (10 members and 1 guests)
    autumnk5, klollie, LS2ner, TheGodfather, quickdodgeŽ, BlackSiChic, 91ma70, stillaneon, Farrow2005, d993s

YA DUMB HOE... I SAID LEAVE.

if you don't care, LEAVE & STOP POSTING.

it'll will show you don't care.

but to me, it seems like YOU CARE.

you researched. you posted. you stayed. LEAVE, *****.

if you don't care, stop posting & leave.

Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (10 members and 1 guests)
    autumnk5, klollie, LS2ner, TheGodfather, quickdodgeŽ, BlackSiChic, 91ma70, stillaneon, Farrow2005, d993s

YA DUMB HOE... I SAID LEAVE.

if you don't care, LEAVE & STOP POSTING.

it'll will show you don't care.

but to me, it seems like YOU CARE.

you researched. you posted. you stayed. LEAVE, *****.
    Bet you wont hit her.

**snicker**

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LS2ner
    Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

this is my thread. i will leave when i feel like it.

DUMBASS NUMBER ONE : Kbitch.

DUMBASS NUMBER TWO: LS2ner.

why don't you leave with her.

Banned

Bet you wont hit her.

**snicker**

of course, i won't.

i'm above fighting. especially internet ****. it's not serious.

name calling wont get you any where
    *RIP Kaleb Mashburn*
    10-24-86--10-27-08

Ok, done with Dinner back. Dont really know what the point of this is. We went from high school to College.

Autumn, we have never had a problem until now.
    You have stated numerous times that you are still in high school, if you are only going part time, why not get a job and better your car situation or even save money so you can buy **** that your parents wont?? Except for laziness, common sense seems to be the only thing holding you back.

I completely agree that if someone wants to better themselves, then more power to them. But you have to work hard. Being lazy does not promote a good self-image to better yourself by.

Godfather and QD. Fucck off. If the girls want to go at it then, cool. I would almost put money down on either of them, in a physical confrontation much less an intellectual one (well, maybe not autumn). QD, you still are using your reps to try and show off how much pull you have and the godfather, to be the "head of a crime family" (or father of an Italian dynasty), you sure do seem to be stuck up QD's ass. Going out of your way to insult people that really have done nothing to you. Autumn has proven herself over and over to make worthless threads and posts. Funny how she didnt hae time to open a fuccking door but yet she had time to make this stupid ass post. I also have had no issues with either of you until you started calling my girlfriend a trick.

Kendall, leave it alone. QD does nothing but play devil's advocate and if he sees you have an issue with autumn, he will take her side just to piss you off even though he has burned her in numerous threads.

Now, As far as the highschool post goes, Alternative high school is better than no high school. I dropped out at 17 got my GED and started school early. Unfortunately, I can be positive to say that I can intellectually stand with or above anyone in this thread, IQ, SAT/ACT scores, whatever you want to do. Good luck on your education Autumn. I wish you the best. College can be fun if you apply yourself.

Kendall is going to school and I will be going back next semester. Its a necessary evil in todays world. Hopefully at some point this **** will fuccking drop between QD and klollie. She's too stubborn to acknowledge an apology and he feels the need to rub it in.

And to finish the **** before QD since you obviously couldnt figure it out from the last post I had directed towards you (in which you got anthony to lock) you can post as much as you want about me wanting to **** klollie. I AM!!! she is my girlfriend. but Autumn, she joined on her own and had nothing to do with me being on here.
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

i was above most drug users. i hardly paid for drugs. i didn't do stuff for drugs. i didn't do the hard ****. so imo, it makes me better.
    I see your reasoning now.......lolol.

Billy Joe: I killed a man by ripping his arms and legs off and letting him bleed to death.

Bobby Jimmy: Damn, man, you're fucced up. I just this dude straight through the heart. Quick and painless death. I think I'm the better man for not letting him suffer.

A murderer is a murderer. A user is a user. You weren't above shiit, hooker. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    I see your reasoning now.......lolol.

Billy Joe: I killed a man by ripping his arms and legs off and letting him bleed to death.

Bobby Jimmy: Damn, man, you're fucced up. I just this dude straight through the heart. Quick and painless death. I think I'm the better man for not letting him suffer.

A murderer is a murderer. A user is a user. You weren't above shiit, hooker. Later, QD.

And thats true. You were a user. And the fact that you didnt pay for your drugs just shows how little resect you have for yourself and the economy. At least if you were paying the drug dealers would have had more moeny to soend on fake gold necklaces
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

Why dont you go fist yourself ****. Its obvious by your posts that you think way to highly of yourself and your "Superb" education. Maybe if you actually put as much effort into your schooling and less into your experimentations you wouldnt have to defend yourself on here.

The idiocy in here is overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by KPowerEP3
    The idiocy in here is overwhelming.
    shut it matt.....

j/k i still love u
    *RIP Kaleb Mashburn*
    10-24-86--10-27-08

Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon
    Godfather and QD. Fucck off.
    Lolol. Ok. I will.

QD, you still are using your reps to try and show off how much pull you have
    Reps has nothing to do with it. I'm using intellect ( I don't need to define that for you do I?) to wear this crack whore and your skank down.

Funny how she didnt hae time to open a fuccking door but yet she had time to make this stupid ass post. I also have had no issues with either of you until you started calling my girlfriend a trick.
    I don't care if you have an issue with me or not. That's your call. Not mine.

Kendall, leave it alone. QD does nothing but play devil's advocate and if he sees you have an issue with autumn, he will take her side just to piss you off even though he has burned her in numerous threads.
    What makes you think I'm on her side? I think both of these whores are fuccing morons.

I can be positive to say that I can intellectually stand with or above anyone in this thread, IQ, SAT/ACT scores, whatever you want to do.
    Lolol. Go ahead. We can't compare HS GPAs since you obviously don't have one. I don't know you, but I can venture to say that you didn't graduate college on the Dean's List did you? Did you make a perfect score on the SAT?

Hopefully at some point this **** will fuccking drop between QD and klollie. She's too stubborn to acknowledge an apology and he feels the need to rub it in.
    It's all good with me.

And to finish the **** before QD since you obviously couldnt figure it out from the last post I had directed towards you (in which you got anthony to lock) you can post as much as you want about me wanting to **** klollie. I AM!!! she is my girlfriend. but Autumn, she joined on her own and had nothing to do with me being on here.
    Actually, dummy, I went to respond to the thread myself and found it locked. I PM-ed Ant to find out why it was locked. And, to prove your idiocy even further, Ant didn't even lock it. If you're fuccing her cool. Just keep fuccing her because, although I have no idea how your bedroom skills are, I do know that in an intellectual battle on here, you're out of your league. Later, QD.

Banned

Ok, done with Dinner back. Dont really know what the point of this is. We went from high school to College.

Autumn, we have never had a problem until now.
    You have stated numerous times that you are still in high school, if you are only going part time, why not get a job and better your car situation or even save money so you can buy **** that your parents wont?? Except for laziness, common sense seems to be the only thing holding you back.

I completely agree that if someone wants to better themselves, then more power to them. But you have to work hard. Being lazy does not promote a good self-image to better yourself by.

Godfather and QD. Fucck off. If the girls want to go at it then, cool. I would almost put money down on either of them, in a physical confrontation much less an intellectual one (well, maybe not autumn). QD, you still are using your reps to try and show off how much pull you have and the godfather, to be the "head of a crime family" (or father of an Italian dynasty), you sure do seem to be stuck up QD's ass. Going out of your way to insult people that really have done nothing to you. Autumn has proven herself over and over to make worthless threads and posts. Funny how she didnt hae time to open a fuccking door but yet she had time to make this stupid ass post. I also have had no issues with either of you until you started calling my girlfriend a trick.

Now, As far as the highschool post goes, Alternative high school is better than no high school. I dropped out at 17 got my GED and started school early. Unfortunately, I can be positive to say that I can intellectually stand with or above anyone in this thread, IQ, SAT/ACT scores, whatever you want to do. Good luck on your education Autumn. I wish you the best. College can be fun if you apply yourself.

Kendall is going to school and I will be going back next semester. Its a necessary evil in todays world. Hopefully at some point this **** will fuccking drop between QD and klollie. She's too stubborn to acknowledge an apology and he feels the need to rub it in.

aw, you are taking up for your girlfriend. afraid she can't fight her own battles against me? that's cute. can't fight her battles against qd or godfather? damn it's only the internet. please just let her be on her own. i don't want to start anything with you.

there is nothing wrong with my car situation at all. why not get a job? i have severe back problems that makes me not want to work most the time. i get money for selling equipment on top of the money my parents give me.

QD IS NOT SIDING WITH ME! GAHHHHH HAVE YOU NOT READ THIS THREAD? damn. he is e-thugging at me. lol.

thanks for the moral support about college. i do want to go. i haven't decided my major. i've already said i have no common sense. but i do have book smarts. anyone who goes to school with me, can tell you that. i know i'm the fastest person at getting stuff, but i'm very highly intelligent. in math scores, i rank in the top 2 % in georgia & the top 1 % in columbus. i'm not saying i'm smart at everything.

And thats true. You were a user. And the fact that you didnt pay for your drugs just shows how little resect you have for yourself and the economy. At least if you were paying the drug dealers would have had more moeny to soend on fake gold necklaces
    Yup. I can guarantee that this trick didn't just get her drugs for free. With ZERO payment of any kind. Just because I never did them, doesn't mean I don't what's up. Later, QD.

i haven't decided my major.
    Pharmacy? You probably aren't near smart enough for a medicinal field of work, but your drug skills are probably top notch. Later, QD.

aw, you are taking up for your girlfriend. afraid she can't fight her own battles against me? that's cute. can't fight her battles against qd or godfather? damn it's only the internet. please just let her be on her own. i don't want to start anything with you.

there is nothing wrong with my car situation at all. why not get a job? i have severe back problems that makes me not want to work most the time. i get money for selling equipment on top of the money my parents give me.

QD IS NOT SIDING WITH ME! GAHHHHH HAVE YOU NOT READ THIS THREAD? damn. he is e-thugging at me. lol.

thanks for the moral support about college. i do want to go. i haven't decided my major. i've already said i have no common sense. but i do have book smarts. anyone who goes to school with me, can tell you that. i know i'm the fastest person at getting stuff, but i'm very highly intelligent. in math scores, i rank in the top 2 % in georgia & the top 1 % in columbus. i'm not saying i'm smart at everything.

pssssst autumn....this is where we both bow out and let QD, and stillaneon go at it, becuase thats whats about to happen. this is no longer our battle.
    *RIP Kaleb Mashburn*
    10-24-86--10-27-08

Banned

i want to do something math related ... lol i'm a math nerd.

i'm such a nerd, i carry a graphing calculator & a scientific calculator on me at all times.... the weird thing:this is a true story.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by klollie
    pssssst autumn....this is where we both bow out and let QD, and stillaneon go at it, becuase thats whats about to happen. this is no longer our battle.

LOL... true that. i've already said i'm clueless. i need someone to state the obvious time to time. it just flies over my head.

Lol @ you two thinking QD will ignore you.

Lol @ you two thinking QD will ignore you.
    Lolol. They may bow out and that's cool. Kllollie can still redeem herself. The drug rat? She'll feel the wrath from everyone on the site. Later, QD.

LOL... true that. i've already said i'm clueless. i need someone to state the obvious time to time. it just flies over my head.
    haha this doesn't make us cool, I still think you are dumb, but I'm going to leave it at that.
    *RIP Kaleb Mashburn*
    10-24-86--10-27-08

Banned

everyone? not true.

restate your sentence.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by klollie
    haha this doesn't make us cool, I still think you are dumb, but I'm going to leave it at that.

i know it doesn't. and i don't want us to be.

btw, i think you're a dumb whore.

so it's all good

i know it doesn't. and i don't want us to be.

btw, i think you're a dumb whore.

so it's all good
    hahaha. you're funny!

slu t
    *RIP Kaleb Mashburn*
    10-24-86--10-27-08

You have yet to pop out a word that I dont know... sorry to burst your bubble. this is not a fight. Im just tired of seeing the bull**** going on. Kendall your doing the same thing I warned you about. You cant be new to a forum and walk around trying to own people....

Everyone just be done with it and let us go about our way... Acknowledge QD's apology although I never knew someone's feelings could be hurt so bad by not saying, "It's ok" that they would act will ill intent but whatever.

QD, you do what is necessary in this forum to show a lot of people that they arent hot ****. Unfortunately, that does not mean by any means that you are better than me. I can already see where this is going so Im done. I'm tired and ready to relax.

And Autumn, I stepped in before you let yourself get owned by klollie or anyone else. trying to be the pacifist and let you bow out and hopeful call it a day (or night).

You got your point across, you're in high school and going to college.
    QD: You are so cool that you can burn everyone
    klollie: didnt mean to fight your battle for you, proceed if you really want a headache.
    Matt: you're gay.....lol j/k

go get your fix........

dueces b!tch!
    *RIP Kaleb Mashburn*
    10-24-86--10-27-08

Banned

at least i'm not a whore..

look to the brightside, you can focus your whorish ways on one guy (if you can).

Quote Originally Posted by Farrow2005
    LAWLZ!!! Brookstone? were the teachers pass you cuz if they fail you they dont get payed!!! goes to show how smart you really are? Columbus High. thats were the real smarts kids are. so ya know.
    Going to a Government funded school is worse.

Banned

i was not "owned" by anyone.

because i don't care.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GIXXERDK
    Going to a Government funded school is worse.

LOL!

If you didnt care, you wouldnt keep posting....

and before you say it, I do care. This is my hobbie aside from working on my car (which I do frequently, it's a neon).

Oh, and I contribute to society.. So I can care...

Banned

i keep posting because i have nothing else to do.

and no other thread looks as entertaining as this one.

You have yet to pop out a word that I dont know... sorry to burst your bubble.
    Burst my bubble? Lolol. I didn't think you'd be able to answer my questions about your educational prowess.

You cant be new to a forum and walk around trying to own people....
    Especially when she fails at it. Lolol. Well except she did do a decent number on drug whore.

Acknowledge QD's apology although I never knew someone's feelings could be hurt so bad by not saying, "It's ok" that they would act will ill intent but whatever.
    My feelings aren't hurt. How am I going to let some trick on the Net hurt my feelings?

QD, you do what is necessary in this forum to show a lot of people that they arent hot ****. Unfortunately, that does not mean by any means that you are better than me.
    Yes it does.

And Autumn, I stepped in before you let yourself get owned by klollie or anyone else. trying to be the pacifist and let you bow out and hopeful call it a day (or night).
    Fucc her.

QD: You are so cool that you can burn everyone
    Thank you. Later, QD.

i was not "owned" by anyone.

because i don't care.
    You've been getting owned for a long time now. Even before your IA days. We're just capitalizing on your previous ownings and pushing the envelope further towards more ownership.

I know I've owned you so bad that next week you'll be asking me for your 40 mules and an acre.

Later, QD.

Banned

you fail.

i haven't been owned. because everything you say is a lie because you don't know me, and you never will.

wow. I missed a lot in my absence.
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast