I mean, honestly. Its not good at all. Please someone enlighten me.
I mean, honestly. Its not good at all. Please someone enlighten me.
My car is factory....
Every single performance part and or modification it has was made in a factory somewhere.
so...are u saying only black people should go?
28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .
S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)
Originally Posted by hondachik
Yeah pretty much.
Originally Posted by blackboi50
huh???
because it is good?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqo6grGbYAOriginally Posted by superboost
Why do black people like KFC?
Both of these questions have no real explaination, yet we still ask.
Speaking of which,
Why do we park in driveways, and drive on parkways?
Why does cargo go by ship, and shipment by truck?
When does the hair on our arms know when to stop growing?
Why is grass green?
Why is the sky blue?
These are all questions we all need to know.
Later !!!
we don't like KFC. we like popeyesOriginally Posted by JayKnight
Its pretty damn gross. (varsity) The shakes are ok, but who can mess those up. But looks like you all don't get the humor of the thread....
My car is factory....
Every single performance part and or modification it has was made in a factory somewhere.
no, we like Church's Chicken and the 3 piece dark and a biscuit for $2.99 special.Originally Posted by superboost
28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .
S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)
damn I forgot about that all thigh bucket!Originally Posted by hondachik
My car is factory....
Every single performance part and or modification it has was made in a factory somewhere.
Originally Posted by JayKnight
Do you honestly not know why?
Originally Posted by JayKnight
![]()
looooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llOriginally Posted by Echonova
as another member said....I really hope you didn't mean to include that question. If you really do not know the answer to that question PLEASE PM me and I will explain why the sky is blue. I don't want you to get flamed.Originally Posted by JayKnight
CHILI CHEESE DAWGS FTW!
What a dumbass question.
we eat it to stay regular ,lol
WHY do black people get pissed when I talk to a black girl then take her to my house on my bike?![]()
Originally Posted by superboost
They're not jealous of you, just of your bike. The girl they was probably happy to get rid off and was happy it was you rather than them.Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.
WHY DO Black people bounce all around in there car while driving?
It's the bass that moves their souls which causes muscle spasms which from the outside you see "bouncing". This is often similar to the "holy ghost".Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.
WHY DO Black people smell like Bacon?![]()
Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
I don't know what is dumber....This or the original question......![]()
I swear the government must be spiking the water with some special
sort of stupidity serum along with all those prescription drugs because damn, it seems like people are getting dumber by the day.
x2 this thread sucksOriginally Posted by StuntallDay
Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5
yeah, i didnt get the bacon one either. but why do white people get wet and smell likeOriginally Posted by StuntallDay
since we're on dumb question time........
www.blackpeopleloveus.comOriginally Posted by ahmonrah
That site will explain all.
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/
Anyway, this thread just proves how much white people like the varsity because they became so enraged when I simply asked a question about it. I wanted to be enlightened about what makes that place so attractive to the caucazoid masses of Atlanta, but instead, I angered them.
Yep, they most definately like it. Why, I still do not know.
(in case you didn't catch the joke, this thread and all of its contents were meant in jest.)
My car is factory....
Every single performance part and or modification it has was made in a factory somewhere.
Grandma just made breakfast. At 3pm.Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.
WHY DO Black people Get Mad at me when I roll up on these Dubs?![]()
I CAN KEEP GOING AN GOING![]()
It's not that their mad, the blingage from which you were "stunnin'' momentarly paralyzed their facial muscles. They wanted to complement you but couldn't due to initial shock.Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
I can also go on too![]()
K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.
ummmm......no. those are called haters. dont think its a black thing. and why is anyone even entertaining this thread? cant you see what has become of u because of this? lets all forget the color of our fellow tunersand remember they are that, our fellow tuners. and ****, me personaly, i like spanish and asian ass. but one question: if you think black people smell like bacon, why do you keep bringing them to your house?Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
WowOriginally Posted by superboost
.Chilli Cheese Dogs, Onion rings, and a Chocolate shake FTW.
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10Originally Posted by AlanŽ
What'll ya have???
Seriously, The Varsity food is gross.
It keeps them in balance.Originally Posted by superboost
(runs to Popeye's for the 12 piece box with the mashed potatos and gravy)
K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.
Originally Posted by blackshine007
repost , read post #12
because white people hear that combos come with coke and when they get there and find out its not the right kind of coke they purchase something so as not to look stupid.Originally Posted by superboost
Originally Posted by redrumracer
Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook make some ROOOOM !!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hahahahaha at a terrible example.Originally Posted by jfman
Two of the worst comedians in the world, I don't think moving off the edge of comedic extinction should be that hard.
![]()
i have varsity like once a year, i like it because its something different then regular fast food. Chilli dogs are awesome