Results 1 to 40 of 57

Thread: Attention My Love: KILLER

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    2 Legit 2 Quit Kelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,341
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ran
    I don't have pics of everyone else, nor do I have a different pic of Kelly. Here's all I got so far.
    OMG that's awesome. Should it be my new avatar???

  2. #2
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    OMG that's awesome. Should it be my new avatar???
    I was told to change mine... It was too old, just like me.

  3. #3
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    I was told to change mine... It was too old, just like me.


    sorry but i have to ask a question...is this your car? if not do u know the stats of the wheel and tire package on this car? i see the tires are stretched...and i'm curious about stretchin mine for clearance



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!