500whp? i though only LS7s could do that on motor.Originally Posted by collins
Ive never seen any LS1/LS2/LS3/LS6 make that kind power on just $4000 heads an cams.
500whp? i though only LS7s could do that on motor.Originally Posted by collins
Ive never seen any LS1/LS2/LS3/LS6 make that kind power on just $4000 heads an cams.
I think you guys should go with a '92 Honda Civic. It's the way of the future.
LS3s can do it fairly easy. LS2s and LS6s can do it with full bolt-ons (electric water pump, right cam, intake manifold, ported TB, the right headers/exhaust system). LS7s only need a tune, intake and good exhaust system. 500bhp is a breeze, much harder to pull 500rwhp with just heads/cam. Definitely need an intake manifold, port work, UD pulley.Originally Posted by Batlground
I make well over 500rwhp (and torque) on motor. It's loads of fun.I can't wait for my nitrous tune.
![]()
look aroundOriginally Posted by Batlground
you might be suprised at what you find.
besides, my post was just poking fun at the mudstain guys! geez, stop taking everything so damn seriously!
ps, i can still do it![]()