Results 1 to 40 of 68

Thread: whos still awake?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    39
    Posts
    481
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 81911SC
    Yesterday night I was standing in line at the movie theater waiting to buy tickets, and I noticed that the girl in front of me was wearing really tight jeans. Okay it wasn't really a girl it was a guy but damn did his ass look awesome in those jeans. I couldn't help myself and I reached into my back pocket to feel my own ass imagining it was his, I tried to play it off like I was trying to get something out of my pocket but I don't think the girl standing next to me bought it because the girl standing next to me was my girlfriend and she could tell. Then it was our turn to buy tickets and I noticed that she was gazing into my eyes and drooling. I think when I was feeling my own ass it really turned her on, but it might have been because she has down syndrome.


    hahaha im still loling after the first lol

  2. #2
    Senior Member 13Bracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    flowery branch
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,580
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    to bad im always up!!!!

    bwahahahah

    NIKON D90 | Sigma 10-20mm | 18-105mm | 50mm 1.8 | SB-600 speedlightNIKON Squad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!