I was thinking the same thing when he wrote it, but thats something he has to wanna do..Originally Posted by WHAT_LAG
I was thinking the same thing when he wrote it, but thats something he has to wanna do..Originally Posted by WHAT_LAG
Well, right now. Im going to church to gain some new knowledge so I can have a full understanding on religion and antireligion topics. With the new data I gain, I'll be able to support my beliefs even more, LOL is that bad?Originally Posted by Reaper
Knowledge is power, so more power to yaOriginally Posted by Maniaco
...maybe you'll find what you are looking for..Personally Its completely against what I believe,but its your life man, so believe what ya want. I'm not one to judge, cuz thats not my job. Goodluck
I think that's admirable to look at both sides of an issue if it means something to you. If only more people did that with more subjects the world would be better off. Seriously though, read the Koran too. No I don't believe or follow, but I found it to be fascinating to read.Originally Posted by Maniaco
![]()
Koran huh, interesting. I'll look into it.Originally Posted by Echonova
![]()