Damn it. I thought the thread said "ordering me a new skirt tomorrow." I opened this thread thinking it was going to be a gift for RedGT.
Damn it. I thought the thread said "ordering me a new skirt tomorrow." I opened this thread thinking it was going to be a gift for RedGT.
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
I don't know her size.Originally Posted by BTLFED
![]()
Didn't she say she was like 5 feet tall and 125lbs?Originally Posted by 81911SC
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
How longs the dicck?Originally Posted by BTLFED
Wait! That don't matter.![]()
Last edited by 81911SC; 02-16-2008 at 12:34 PM.
She has a d!ck?Originally Posted by 81911SC
![]()
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
She has both. You didn't know she was a hermaphrodite?Originally Posted by BTLFED
Nope, but I'm sure the vag is the more prominent of the two.Originally Posted by 81911SC
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
rude but funny lol +1Originally Posted by BTLFED