Results 1 to 40 of 169

Thread: On and off IA.. who do you..

Threaded View

  1. #28
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Some1 mentioned that it's turning into a "who you met" thing --- it's really hard for me to gain the respect of people otherwise. I work in I.T - that's the only time that what I see online as being "real". But this is an excellent post idea:

    TRACY - handles the haters like a man would (most times) - keep doin' ya thing
    JAIME - (the religion debate WITHOUT tossing scriptures at me like most "believers" do catapulted you to another level in my book).
    QD - kool online, much kooler in person. You f*ck w/ QD, u f*ckin w/ me.
    BRETT - what can I say, kool as hell...
    AHMONRAH - (the old relationship forums let me know who this kid REALLY is)
    MIKE JAWNS (VTECKIDD) - we only met once, but he has more knowledge than a lot and will gladly answer the same question a few times over to help an enthusiast.
    TONY - self-explanatory

    I'm actually kool w/ a WHOLE lot more, but a lot of those people are a character to me... what I mean is, I've never tried to or wasn't able to figure out who they REALLY are behind the screename. Yeah - "Baby J" is who I'll give you online --- that's the guy you can crack on, talk sh*t to, act a fool with -- etc. But J'son is a much different character -- still a clown, but much more focused on things like career -- things that hold more value than cars. As I get older, it's harder for me to maintain "Baby J" and keep "J'son" out of my posts. I can see that one day this will be the demise of my kool factor --- I'll take a simple comment/thread and turn it into education and thought (like this post - LOL) and who wants to hear that sh*t all day??? LOL. But I can accept that. At some point, the SN will be changed to J'son and I'll let of the n00bs have it (I am still green under a lot of the OGs on here, but I am wise well beyond my few years on this board though).

    And I gotta shoot some honorable mention to J-Lo for making it all possible (on his dollar). Class act kid and I am sure it's more hassle than it's worth at times owning/running the joint. You made a comment about me being soft sometimes.... I can dig it. But that's the problem I see w/ the kids in the world - they didn't get no love coming up like we did, so they have none to give. In order to BE a man you gotta SEE a man, and a lot of these kids didn't get that. Very few figure it out on their own. They got plopped down in front the computer or the gaming systems and that was that. I might be the "Ladies Man" and speak from my heart a lot --- but I'll still snatch yo f*ckin fronts out and leave your a$s for dead - don't let the smooth taste fool ya. Mmmkay pumpkin'? Buhbye (that's for u Trace).

    Baby J

    mentionable:

    BIGDARE
    PJETTA
    HOLLISTERCHICK
    ATL-PD
    Last edited by BABY J; 02-08-2008 at 08:36 PM.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!