Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: tisk tisk mods.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chillin....
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    So he is an idiot is what you are saying?
    That's what I got out of it, lol.

  2. #2
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane110™
    That's what I got out of it, lol.
    What are you up to, puto? I say we saddle up and go slap TryMy4.0 lol
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  3. #3
    100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chillin....
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    What are you up to, puto? I say we saddle up and go slap TryMy4.0 lol
    *Grabs keys*

    I don't know him, or have a problem with him, but I'm down, LOL!!

  4. #4
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane110™
    *Grabs keys*

    I don't know him, or have a problem with him, but I'm down, LOL!!
    I've never met him or have a problem either but Dunwoody isn't that big and you can't miss that damn Mustang LOL
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  5. #5
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    I've never met him or have a problem either but Dunwoody isn't that big and you can't miss that damn Mustang LOL
    ive met you. your a punk ass *****! you lucky i dont send kayfunk to come whoop yo ass!
    The Carbon Fibered R6

  6. #6
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRYMY4.0
    ive met you. your a punk ass *****! you lucky i dont send kayfunk to come whoop yo ass!
    You have? When? I don't remember. And Kayfunk couldn't do sh!t to me LOL
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  7. #7
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    You have? When? I don't remember. And Kayfunk couldn't do sh!t to me LOL
    nah i was jk. i believe ive seen ur car at silver dollar. thats about as close as i have gotton to ya
    The Carbon Fibered R6

  8. #8
    100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chillin....
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    I've never met him or have a problem either but Dunwoody isn't that big and you can't miss that damn Mustang LOL
    LOL!! He better hope he's found pretty quick cuz the longer it takes, the more severe the slappage is gonna be.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -231736434621964zw-gif   -572100495_l-gif  

  9. #9
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane110™
    LOL!! He better hope he's found pretty quick cuz the longer it takes, the more severe the slappage is gonna be.

    ~runs and hides~
    The Carbon Fibered R6

  10. #10
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRYMY4.0
    ~runs and hides~
    I'm leaving to go meet JustinSane. Watch your ass sucka! Especially because I'm going to be drinking beer here shortly lol
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  11. #11
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    What are you up to, puto? I say we saddle up and go slap TryMy4.0 lol
    :idb:
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!