View Poll Results: Will The Rebate Check Help The Economy?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I Think It Will

    9 25.71%
  • No, I Do Not Think It Will

    14 40.00%
  • Yousef Swallows To Much Bin Laden Cum And He Is To Blame For Our Crisis.

    17 48.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: The Rebate The Government Wants To Send Out

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA's Slowest V6 AlanŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dunwoody
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,819
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtikid
    Please, shut up Just don't even talk about this subject or any of the other subjects in this forum. You do not know what you are talking about when it comes to anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

  2. #2
    IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,230
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    Don't make me call your 15 year old brother to whoop your ass again

    Wadda bitchh

    FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

  3. #3
    IA's Slowest V6 AlanŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dunwoody
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,819
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtikid
    Don't make me call your 15 year old brother to whoop your ass again

    Wadda bitchh
    2nd time I have heard that this week. it's ok though.

    It's funny how I put my .02 when you have contributed squat and yet your going to tell me I don't know ****? GTFO.I have never claimed to know everything or a lot but I atleast have a basic understanding unlike most of the 19 year olds running around with their thumbs up their ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

  4. #4
    IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,230
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    2nd time I have heard that this week. it's ok though.

    It's funny how I put my .02 when you have contributed squat and yet your going to tell me I don't know ****? GTFO.I have never claimed to know everything or a lot but I atleast have a basic understanding unlike most of the 19 year olds running around with their thumbs up their ass.
    So I have to actually put in my to classify as someone that knows something? You putting your in every subject does not necessarily mean you have a "basic understanding" on every subject you comment on. You just like hearing yourself talk, in this case, seeing yourself post.

    "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” I'm sure you've heard that quote before. Follow it.....religiously

    FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

  5. #5
    IA's Slowest V6 AlanŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dunwoody
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,819
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtikid
    So I have to actually put in my to classify as someone that knows something? You putting your in every subject does not necessarily mean you have a "basic understanding" on every subject you comment on. You just like hearing yourself talk, in this case, seeing yourself post.

    "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” I'm sure you've heard that quote before. Follow it.....religiously
    your obviously a tool as you come in here and call me out and say i know nothing when you haven't showed you know anything yourself. Put in your wisdom and then I might actually bow down but not until then
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

  6. #6
    IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,230
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    your obviously a tool as you come in here and call me out and say i know nothing when you haven't showed you know anything yourself. Put in your wisdom and then I might actually bow down but not until then
    Would you like me to put together a powerpoint along with an essay? I never said bow down. I said take your stupidity elsewhere

    FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!