MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!yay me i'm old too yay! lol when do i get my seniors discount, why aren't we meeting @ picadilly, wheres the free stuff cause i'm old!?!? why don't i get money for doing nothing! wheres my walker
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!yay me i'm old too yay! lol when do i get my seniors discount, why aren't we meeting @ picadilly, wheres the free stuff cause i'm old!?!? why don't i get money for doing nothing! wheres my walker
Lies!!!!!Originally Posted by PURE jdm
Birthday:
July 6, 1984 Location:
A little east coast island, i consider my japan [color=orange! important][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=orange! important][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Car[/font][/font][/color][/color]:
cars = good Car stats:
its jdm i don't care about the rest Occupation:
makin your car go zoom! Gender:
Male
We already counted you Ms. thing......although I have pics to prove that you look wayyyy younger when you DRINK.....Originally Posted by Leisa
![]()
![]()
Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
oh no!!!!!...you are the master bartender!
*pulls up in wheelchair with DUBS*
I
![]()
Originally Posted by Nitro
![]()
Tracy
Econova
VegetaRules
BTLFED
NevrNufTorq
Ruiner
Jaime
v-empire
GGPIS3
QD
Brett
Leisa
Nitro
David88vert
5.7_Tundra
'chell
Last edited by Tracy; 01-17-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Who's that retard?Originally Posted by Tracy
Funny thing is, I run an enviromental testing company. I save the world everyday as is. Only way I could do more is to change my name to Captain Planet.Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ