Results 1 to 40 of 59

Thread: Q for those who support us being in Iraq

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    rubbin' daily HeLLo iM iZzY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,284
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glides
    The future for this country is so scary at this point in time,

    The youth today is quite possibly the stupidest, laziest and most Apathetic bunch of scrubs as there ever have been in our nations history.
    ,
    a. And especially with all those movies that have came out (Day after Tomorrow, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, etc.) It really makes me think like what if something like that were to really happen? In those movies, hte government saves their own ass and leaves the people behind. I know it's just movies but I still sometimes think about it.

    b. I'm still a youth but I'm definitely not lazy !
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

  2. #2
    Old School Joker Glides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,741
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBrcak
    ,
    a. And especially with all those movies that have came out (Day after Tomorrow, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, etc.) It really makes me think like what if something like that were to really happen? In those movies, hte government saves their own ass and leaves the people behind. I know it's just movies but I still sometimes think about it.

    b. I'm still a youth but I'm definitely not lazy !
    The government couldn't handle Katrina, there is no way for them to handle anything on the magnitude of those movies. Course, I am Legend would be pretty easy, everyones dead. Nothing to handle.

    Unfortunately, you being a youth get's you lumped in with all the other youth's. There are responsible ones, but the Jackass generation as a whole is pretty much useless. Though I will say, the only thing that generation has provided that was great is teenage porn. That generations porn pwns mine.

    Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

    Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!