View Poll Results: Who is IA's biggest attention whore?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quickdodge

    39 33.33%
  • Thinkfast

    6 5.13%
  • Maniac

    32 27.35%
  • Phatboislim

    6 5.13%
  • Dracc

    3 2.56%
  • <34integras

    8 6.84%
  • Kelly

    1 0.85%
  • "B"

    3 2.56%
  • Nemesis

    1 0.85%
  • Ran

    4 3.42%
  • double o rusty

    5 4.27%
  • Kitty KA-T

    3 2.56%
  • Tracy

    6 5.13%
Results 1 to 40 of 139

Thread: IA's Biggest Attention Whore: The Poll

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned SE-Rious1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    WINDER,GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wow pep's out voted maniac with QD

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SE-Rious1
    wow pep's out voted maniac with QD
    Quote Originally Posted by TRYMY4.0
    why the fùck is QD on there? I just noticed that. he's not an attention whore.
    I was thinking the same thing. I've never been referred to as an AW. I've never really gotten into "HEY LOOK AT ME" posts, which is what an AW is.

    And Maniac, I voted for you just for the fun of it. I figured you'd hit me up, lolol. My vote doesn't count. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    14,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    And Maniac, I voted for you just for the fun of it. I figured you'd hit me up, lolol. My vote doesn't count. Later, QD.
    Fun my balls. Lol.

    So what does one get, if they win?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!