maniac there is no race issue. Her family accepts me with open arms. My family has never had a problem with what race I dated and they often said they knew I would be with someone of a diff race. There is white poeple in my family so there is no problem there.

it just baffles me how they can shun everything i do but support extended family that has done way worse than I. My cousin ahs disgraced her family, been to jail, kicked out of the military, and is about to have a child out of wedlock with the baby father not supporting her at all. She is only 19!!! They drove to Alabama to go to her baby shower and bring her a gift. But their own son cant get a congrats or any kind of recognition for doing this under the right circumstances. I work, I am starting school back in Jan for radiology, never beeen in any law trouble and am working hard to support my family. I dont get why I have to be treated so different.