Results 1 to 40 of 84

Thread: 2 girls 1 cup

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Stops the Resistance 81911SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Kyle, how you doing man?

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 81911
    Kyle, how you doing man?
    I'm super thanks for asking. So you actually going out to the v or the porsche gtg?
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

  3. #3
    Stops the Resistance 81911SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    I'm super thanks for asking. So you actually going out to the v or the porsche gtg?
    I have the ticket about five feet away. I what I'm going to do. I really don't want to find some other meet spot.

  4. #4
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 81911
    I have the ticket about five feet away. I what I'm going to do. I really don't want to find some other meet spot.
    what do you mean some other meet spot, like georges alternative gtg.
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

  5. #5
    Stops the Resistance 81911SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    what do you mean some other meet spot, like georges alternative gtg.
    I heard there was a game so the parking would be all screwed up?

  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 81911
    I heard there was a game so the parking would be all screwed up?
    Yessir. I'm just going to the game, I warned people about it. We'll see what happens.
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

  7. #7
    Stops the Resistance 81911SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2girls1cupessay-jpg  

  8. #8
    akaDick em Down Tony PSINXS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    20 side of thangs
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 81911
    Well
    lol who did that 4 school

  9. #9
    Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,195
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PSINXS
    lol who did that 4 school
    Peter Nguyen maybe?

  10. #10
    Your Moms Moderattor
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    pleasant hill
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,963
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 81911
    Well
    lol if some one actualy turned that in at school, Jebus christamus.

  11. #11
    Scottish Scotsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    on the road to recovery
    Age
    47
    Posts
    18,358
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    I'm super thanks for asking. <<<<<in a big gay Al voice.. So you actually going out to the v or the porsche gtg?
    lmfao

  12. #12
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScotsman
    lmfao
    Yeah i was going to post the big gay al pic but didnt feel like hosting.
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!