I'm not accepting or denying that. She is still a nice girl and she never starts **** with anyone. In fact, when **** is started with her...she ignores it.Originally Posted by Maniac
I'm not accepting or denying that. She is still a nice girl and she never starts **** with anyone. In fact, when **** is started with her...she ignores it.Originally Posted by Maniac
Originally Posted by Tracy
![]()
![]()
Huh? You say something?
sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by
someone leave a window open? i feel a draft..Originally Posted by Maniac
![]()
What? Do I hear a dog, or is it just a b.itch?Originally Posted by kayfuNk
![]()
sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by
nothing, im bored, and she's a fat idiot, so i made a thread. thats all.
Emily is far from an idiot. Pick on someone who deserves it and will fight back, like Maniac.Originally Posted by kayfuNk
have you ever had a conversation with her? she talks about her +3 manicore boots she got over at gloodioclit castle, she's as dumb as they come.Originally Posted by Tracy
Several, have you?Originally Posted by kayfuNk
Originally Posted by Tracy
i can't hold a conversation with someone who is far less intelligent. i get bored and distracted and start looking at squirrels. She bought a macbook and a 600$ cell phone, she's not intelligent.
Wow, nice.Originally Posted by Tracy
![]()
sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by
Nice is a good thing, emo is not as in your caseOriginally Posted by Maniac
![]()
Did you notice the sarcastic smilie? Yeah, get it together tracy.Originally Posted by Tracy
sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by
Honestly i dont think alex is the emo one out of the bunch.....Will on the other hand is the BIGGEST I mean THE BIGGEST emo guy ever! I have never met anyone that acts as hard as he does and be the emoest guy ever!Originally Posted by Tracy
![]()
what girl are yall talking about?
Whatever. This thread is boring now......next!
Maniac, shut up Emo *insert sarcastic smiley if your choice here*
^^ you shut your fat mouth.
lol keep swingin on her nuts you 2! im sure she'll agree to meet you one day in hopes that you can lose your virginity to a WOW nerd.
Stickied...
I mean wait whoops wrong button.
touche mattOriginally Posted by HalfBaked
+1
Val for President