Quote Originally Posted by Ran

A lot of people are "sick" in the sense you put it. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that there are numerous people on this site, and in your very neighborhood, that would do the same things I stated if nothing worse. The sick part of all of this is that most people just won't be honest with themselves and tell you. If you have to make yourself think that "No, I'm not that kind of person" then you're putting up a facade and lying to yourself. We all try to be good people but the fact of the matter is, most of us are not. We're dark at heart and if we were given the chance then Hell would become more reality than fantasy. Think about it and you'll see that I'm right.
Thought about it. Don't see how torturing someone can be pleasurable.