i am actually surprised that i have two votes for no punishment at all i would actually love to hear why not. i am really trying to understand all aspects of this cause i want to know if maybe i am missing something
Yes absolutely he should get the max
yes but only the minmum
no heavy fines probation and community service
no not at all
i am actually surprised that i have two votes for no punishment at all i would actually love to hear why not. i am really trying to understand all aspects of this cause i want to know if maybe i am missing something
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10Originally Posted by AlanŽ
well i only did that to be an asshat.... seemed like the asshat thing to doOriginally Posted by redGT
i read the first few lines and i'm like **** this could get depressing might as well stop reading now haha
Originally Posted by RandomGuy
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10Originally Posted by AlanŽ
Eh? That's Random Guy. I've never met him... But got dayumm his shyte is out of left field. Feelings be dammned... I like him. I hate the stupid f-ing filter taht makes me spell shyte wrong, so I can get my point across....Originally Posted by redGT
I'm not voting, but did you ever think that if the deceased passenger hadn't lied to his parents in the first place to get to go out, he might not be in the position he is in now? Maybe if he didn't associate with people like the driver? I wouldn't think of getting in a car by a drug user, let alone someone that has just used. Later, QD.Originally Posted by redGT