Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: attn: JT money

Threaded View

  1. #16
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey
    Maybe it's just me but people that talk shit before they are even on the road and have dyno numbers and/ or track times are just bragging about nothing.

    Put up or shutup.....right?

    Exactly! Glad we are on the same page. It pisses me off, too! I can still remember when Jason asked who had the fastest STI and someone posted that would be Dan with the white STI...when it's done!!!! hahahhahahahah. Post got edited after someone called that out.

    I'm not trying to be rude to you, I'm just saying just like you said PUT UP or SHUT UP!!! So sorry if I came off rude.
    Last edited by tracy; 07-20-2005 at 08:34 PM.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!