Thanks for ruining my day lol. I honestly don't have ~$70k cash in hand to drop it on the e90 along with depreciation and insuranceOriginally Posted by dtmcnamara
![]()
Thanks for ruining my day lol. I honestly don't have ~$70k cash in hand to drop it on the e90 along with depreciation and insuranceOriginally Posted by dtmcnamara
![]()
![]()
Learning everyday.
Originally Posted by umairejaz
I DO!
~looks at bank account...wait....n/m~
Val RIP![]()
Originally Posted by Halfwit
very nice my friend!![]()
![]()
00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304), 92 LX 5.0(twin somethings), 02 MTI(TX) ZO7 427 (540/518)sold, bmw 318w/2jz(driftn), 93 Supra TT Hardtop, 04 ford excursion, 55 chevy cruiser
MabletonSpeedShop member
MCE Mafia supporting member
honored to be MCE Dec'08 rotm
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQN9i4Be-kvette mtn run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjgbxbGyN5A poopra 1st 9sec 1/4
Originally Posted by NevrNufTorq
Thanks alot bro, maybe ill see you around town.
![]()
Learning everyday.
hey you ruined my day. I LOVE that blue and now that you have it and will probably have a pic of it in your sig I will have to get you banned.Originally Posted by umairejaz
I cannot bear to look at it every time i get onto IA. so please, just leave IA...![]()
![]()
oh and the 08 M3 starting out at $55K with a 410hp V8 in it
![]()