I always thought they had Donkeys pull them........Originally Posted by fcman
I always thought they had Donkeys pull them........Originally Posted by fcman
Really I'm not... Kinda hard when you're in an inter-racial marriage. I just hate you.
but that doesn't make me racist....black people in america have stolen my shit and held my dad at gunpoint for one of his cars back in miami.....thats one of the reasons he moved out of america.
Wow you dad hates black people so much he left the country? He's a true racist.Originally Posted by SupraMan
IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs
- IA Mgmt
YOu guys are weird
Afghanistan is where Osama Obama is right?
No, you're thinking of Blackmanistan.Originally Posted by KaineJuice37
Time for a 3 min trip to shell, be back for more fun! :boobies:
IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs
- IA Mgmt
Pick me up some Red Bull.Originally Posted by fcman
Sorry man, I left before you got to me...Originally Posted by Echonova
![]()
IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs
- IA Mgmt
Sawall good.. I've still got some rum left....Originally Posted by fcman
blackmanistan? is that a place seriously?
I really hope you aren't that stupid, But you probably are.Originally Posted by KaineJuice37
its a serious question. why would i be stupid for asking a questionOriginally Posted by n2daizo123
Because you're too stupid to know the answer.Originally Posted by KaineJuice37
how am i stupid because i asked a question about a question i didnt know the answer toOriginally Posted by Echonova
and some Skittles.
Oh oH.. get me some doritos.. the cool blue ones
All of you guyrs are dumb
as are you...Originally Posted by KaineJuice37
![]()
fag
kaine i thought we were cool.....now your going to call me dumb?!?!?
Hey man, just thought I'd let you know that your sig is awesome.Originally Posted by SupraMan
IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs
- IA Mgmt
yeah man ggpis3 bitch gave me a neg rep and told me to join his site....so i gotta put the name out!Originally Posted by fcman
Originally Posted by SupraMan
so what are you waiting for...? come join my site..![]()
I have the same thing.. Reps please
begging for reps? i think you need some repsOriginally Posted by KaineJuice37
Damn
thanks..
yay! - reps for the repp begger![]()
i like my sig
i just watch smokie and the bandit.. isn't that bootleging?
~sips~................ Ahhhhhh.
can we please cut off registration for new members? Jesus this is getting ridiculous... IA is going down the shitter.
I have pink lemonade.. its really good
...Originally Posted by KaineJuice37
fixedOriginally Posted by KaineJuice37
thats racsist
Indeed, good thing I didn't make that picture.Originally Posted by KaineJuice37
Ya know what else is Racise?Originally Posted by KaineJuice37