i was jokingOriginally Posted by phatboislim
dumbass
![]()
![]()
![]()
i was jokingOriginally Posted by phatboislim
dumbass
![]()
![]()
![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
yo lick it
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
eww shut up
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
-sighs- fucking thread hijacking whores
̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
i love you
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A GREAT STORY!!!
That was 3-4 pages of two people whoring and foreplay. PBS and <3 get a room.
Boy I need to get on more often lol. But, nope, I haven't smelled anything in any other positions either. Nothing that smelled bad anyways. Kinda makes me gag, to think about a foul odor floating around whilst laying the pipe.Originally Posted by speedminded
90% of teens say "oh shit" before a wreck. The other 10% are from Pennsylvania, they say " hold my beer and watch this shit."
EvasiveEF9: Just fill me in...if it's black, I'm all over it...
I smelled some shit like that on a chick i was about to go to work on, and I had to bounce, that is a major turn off for me!
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
Originally Posted by phatboislim
YOU ARE SUCH A F*CKING
.. STOP TELLING THESE PEOPLE ALL THIS STUFF THAT'S NOT TRUE DAMNIT!
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
im not lying you are..
why would i "sleep" with some who is married and i have a man also..
your ridiculous..
im going to get the phonebook on you if you keep up bish
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
OH SNAP
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
guys i was thinking..
i want the new altima in black with black rims and some dark black tint..
hm i could only wish huh?
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
thats they way you like f*ck ..tehehe
nope tell your woman to do that for you..im not the one
its not a fake call out its for real best believe mofo..
if i wanna use the phone book ill use the damn phonebook
and ill beat your ass with the metal spatcula and hit you upside the head with a bottle bish
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
IM SERIOUS BISH..
I DONT PLAY
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
welcome
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"