Results 1 to 40 of 52

Thread: Buying A XBOX 360 Today

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Drive-By Samurai SniperJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Age
    43
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Eh, I bought a PS3 on Monday. I have three words: Gran Turismo 5. I got seven free Blu-Ray movies, too.
    What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.

  2. #2
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperJoe
    Eh, I bought a PS3 on Monday. I have three words: Gran Turismo 5. I got seven free Blu-Ray movies, too.
    you mean two words and 1 number.


  3. #3
    Drive-By Samurai SniperJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Age
    43
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDM guy
    you mean two words and 1 number.
    Five is also a word.

    Regardless of how you characterize it, it is going to rock.
    What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.

  4. #4
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperJoe
    Five is also a word.

    Regardless of how you characterize it, it is going to rock.

    Yes, if you spell it out.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!