lies...all lies..dnt make me pull out victim no. 1 from door no. 1..he's still in recovery from the poohole rapage u placed upon him lol
I think ur IA needs to be taken away again...Originally Posted by phatboislim
BTW- Kashime, thanks for callin me to go to Kroger![]()
BeFF <beef>
GECKOSQUAD
oh... yeah... we were waiting for your call to tell us you got your car back or something.Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
i figured you were hell bent on getting your Honda Civic back.![]()
I got it back as soon as you two left. I sat there waiting until like 10 and then fell asleep...Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™
![]()
BeFF <beef>
GECKOSQUAD
oh... why didnt you call?Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
we just went back to the house for a little while to drop off the clothes.
I called Keish's phone but it went straight to v-mail...Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™
BeFF <beef>
GECKOSQUAD