lol @ privacy matters:police:
Printable View
lol @ privacy matters:police:
Yeah uhh... i dont wanna be a KNOWN statistic of IA...
u r a known statistic of IA..a known leghumpee of PBS
Umm no. Not what I mean... I guess I prefer to keep my public/private life off of IA when it comes to my "potential" significant other/fuck buddy/chill buddy or riding buddy.
riding buddy=fuck buddy lol...i understand jose...keep it trill...or slap a hoe..what ever floats ur boat
It isnt like that... I just dont wanna be labeled another IA hoe
you're not an IA hoe.Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
just a regular hoe :ninja:
:eek: Bitch... :chuckles:Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™
ohh!!!Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
como... "Bichita" :thinking:
quoted for the muhfuggin tr00f:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™
what da dilio up in hurr?
:D lol...Dumbass...Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™
Wtf is this a lets see how much Joss and Kash can insult each other type shit? You know I'll cry in a heart beat! :cry:
I wishI knew you in person so I could shove my foot up ur ass... :2up:Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboislim
if u cry ura a pronounced pussy pansy...right now ur just a known pansy...
:bootyshak sorry to piss on ur parade:piss:Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
:tongue1:
Bitch YOU dont know ME!!!! :rant:Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboislim
Bitch...Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboislim
:boobies: :boobies: :bannana:Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
i wUv j00 t00Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
Suck a cock
why r u so hostile...first it was u wouldnt let me leghump u...now that i dnt leghump...u want to be mean...wtf lol...niggas softened u up..u sensitive
So am I mean or am I soft??? :thinking:Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboislim
ur soft...like charmin...like jello...like pudding..
Only certain people see that side of me homey! :goodjob:
i've 'seen' it
Lol, more like you have heard of it... Or READ would be a better choice...
blah...stop correctin me u fawkn skool teacher..'student rapist' lol
she is like that..
What you know about how I am???? :thinking: :tongue1:Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_unknown
yea she is like that...
Whatever hoe! :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboislim
no comment..
No please do comment...Better yet... IM me!
fawk y0 IMs
Whatever! U did it though right? :bootyshak
ya'll are both whores...
together :ninja:
And you come in every so often and turn it into a threesome... Nasty bastard.
slowly..just remember it wasn't me...EL OH EL
hmm. I find no humor in that post.... hmf...
i bet u didnt...but i found humor this morning..thanks for brightenin up my day..ur better than tropicana orange juice in the mornin
:o