Results 1 to 40 of 205

Thread: MAN SHOT AT RIVERDALE MEET, in the head.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    I have guns, too. I just don't feel the need to talk about them like I'm a gangster. They are supposed to be for protection in an extreme emergency. People are just so loose with all of the gun crap. It's out of hand.
    I don't advertise either. That's why no one up there knew I had it. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  2. #2
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I don't advertise either. That's why no one up there knew I had it. Later, QD.
    I know. I'm not talking about you. I'm just saying like everyone is all talking all this shit about bringing guns out to meets and "I know people and better bring your guns...."
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!