No, that is Jinx. Different girl, but both like to climb up on the rafters.Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
No, that is Jinx. Different girl, but both like to climb up on the rafters.Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
AIM: RuinerTT
2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE
dang someone knows their names...Originally Posted by Ruiner
looks like someone goes there a lot eh?lol
Not at all, actually. She used to work at The Masters and I had friends that worked there (bartenders and dancers) years ago. I know people at the Pony as well.Originally Posted by itsjustdee
AIM: RuinerTT
2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE
My friend and I got into a fight with a stripper and her boyfriend/manager at the Masters. Long story.....Originally Posted by Ruiner
It's now Onyx, but before the change it was good. Actually, they *used* to have a good management crew, but they were all ousted about 1-1.5yrs ago during an incident. The new management crew (Rick and company) sucked. Recently, they switched the club name to Onyx and it is pretty much a "black only" club now.Originally Posted by Tracy
AIM: RuinerTT
2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE