Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: Anyone else go to the pink pony last night?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chnco
    thanks for the call biyatch.

    Ron Friday hook it up??
    Whatever flaker! Ron was there....Jack did the most part in hooking it up. I got there and there was like 1000 $1 bills and a few stacks of $5 bills on the table courtesy of Jack. We made it rain all night
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  2. #2
    I Have a Cool Car chnco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,047
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    Whatever flaker! Ron was there....Jack did the most part in hooking it up. I got there and there was like 1000 $1 bills and a few stacks of $5 bills on the table courtesy of Jack. We made it rain all night
    Bullshit, I didn't flake! You couldn't handle me at the Pony.
    Summit Shiloh Crew
    Allen C.
    [email protected]

    S13's are the FUTURE.

  3. #3
    I hate drifting Big Baller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Fucking A
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,101
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    Whatever flaker! Ron was there....Jack did the most part in hooking it up. I got there and there was like 1000 $1 bills and a few stacks of $5 bills on the table courtesy of Jack. We made it rain all night
    EHHHHM

    I tought Jack and Jeremy how to party. Lol..Qoute Tracy "OHHH OHHH I'm Sprung on that bitch"

    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked ©hris's mom

  4. #4
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    EHHHHM

    I tought Jack and Jeremy how to party. Lol..Qoute Tracy "OHHH OHHH I'm Sprung on that bitch"

    LOL
    o0o0o0o I know you did. I've been out with you a few times....or more.

    What was her name? I love her. I kept telling her i was sorry because I didn't know it was like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!