Results 1 to 40 of 126

Thread: ***Design the Batlground drift cars for 2008 Contest***

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    not only can i come up with a design, but i work at a wrap/graphics business.


  2. #2
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDM guy
    not only can i come up with a design, but i work at a wrap/graphics business.
    We have a sticker plotter. I wouldn't mind a wrap but I don't want to pay for it. I have a paint sponsor.

    ummmm, it's going to take more info than that to redesign a paint/decal scheme.....

    pics of cars

    list of sponsors. etc.
    Sorry I forget that not everyone knows our cars

    It shouldn't take much more than knowing the cars need to be orange and black. The title sponsor is Maxxis. The rest of the logos shouldn't really matter just yet. That's just a matter of placement. I'm sure you can improvise for now. I'm speaking of the theme of the cars right now. I don't expect the paint scheme to stay the same either. It just has to be mostly or all orange.

    Here's pics of the car:

    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!