you better watch out for that fool, after that bisexual thread he created and now this...
bows in his hair, pink shirts at meets... whats next? just dont turn your back to him.
![]()
you better watch out for that fool, after that bisexual thread he created and now this...
bows in his hair, pink shirts at meets... whats next? just dont turn your back to him.
![]()
Um dude why are you posting pictures of a fairy. Please stop while you have a chance
while I have a chance, shit look at that fucker. I am just warning the general population.Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
and as for calling him a fairy... I will rep you for thatlol.
Dude he reminds of my early days in watching cartooon where they show some old ugly geezer dressed in a ballerina suit with a bow and wave his lil prissy wand. Scared me to death.
lol shit he scares me like that every day. I have to work in the same building as this fag.Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
wuts wrong with pink shirts?
i wore one tonight thankyou very much :-P
you gotta wear the pink to the get the pink.
2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew
pink shirts are the shit.Originally Posted by Lucky SC
white ribbons in your hair and pink shirts equal fruity tho.
am I not right?
oh well yes ribbons are quite homosexual, the picture looks like its a joke though... soooo i dunno.Originally Posted by TheTurtle
i will be at the V tomorrow in a pink shirt with some plaid shorts, if i look fruity to you. to hell with you, i will look quite spiffylolll
2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew
with a shit eating grin like that how can it be a joke.Originally Posted by Lucky SC
if it gets you the pink, then yo' shit don't stink.
you throw a bow in with that bitch and you are straightlimp wristed mother fuckin' lol.
I was sitting there doing an order and The Turtle walked up and stuck something on my head and took a pic.....that is all.....fucking bastardOriginally Posted by TheTurtle
2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT
boooooostin'
gay
lol.Originally Posted by HypnoToad
Throw in a bow and you calling the fairy drag queens out. GL with that.
yeah i stopped recieving IM's from him when he asked me if I knew how to play " baseball"
damn "have you seen my baseball..." lolOriginally Posted by dracc11
lol...i have never worn anything pink,that i know of...and not going too,lol
it brings out my eyesOriginally Posted by HypnoToad
![]()
2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew
whoa. easy.... lolOriginally Posted by Lucky SC
are u trying to seduce me?Originally Posted by Lucky SC
is the sky blue?Originally Posted by HypnoToad
2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Originally Posted by Lucky SC
![]()
i think he is.. watch out there now
goodnite IA. Enjoy the madness.
^^^ straight geh perhaps?
it could be an advanced new breed.Originally Posted by dracc11
we have to be careful, they are getting smarter and more and more like the village people.
the indian to be exact
2005 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Originally Posted by Lucky SC
hahahah you disrespected whats left of one race and made it funny... i think i like this guy lol...![]()
you son of a bitch.......Let me just say game well played.
Also your faggot ass put that in my hair while I was doing work.
So let me just say......The pink shirt, got from you. Oh yeah I am comfrontable with my sexuality.......guess what Derrick I get more pussy than you.![]()
2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT
boooooostin'
OOR is my second stalker. Worries me a little bit now that I really think about it.
Originally Posted by redGT
LIES!!!
Originally Posted by redGT
yep! he said... "hey looks! Im sexy! take a picsture..."Originally Posted by B
Wow learn to spell......Originally Posted by TheTurtle
2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT
boooooostin'
had to throw the "s" in there randomly for your lisp you fag.Originally Posted by Double_O_Rusty
I can spell.
After hearing you just say that aloud.........I beleive you sir are the fag.....Why did you pass up that chance last night to get laid? maybe cuz you're gay? or either you're scared of pussy?Originally Posted by TheTurtle
2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT
boooooostin'
You're killin' me Derrick! I can't stop laughing...
LMFAO AHAHAHHAHAHAA OMG
lmao this is great. +2
say it rusty...
"Derrick you are my father, you win." lol.
I wont say you're my father....but YOU WIN....bout to head to the V...later
2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT
boooooostin'