Results 1 to 40 of 133

Thread: Dont kill black people. They get offended

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ಠ_ಠ Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fulton Co.
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d993s
    Well then keep digging........you may find a watermelon or an old KFC bucket, and when they open ebay.af you can sell it there.
    Where's there to dig? You're too shallow to go any further. You've already proven you're a bigot, which leads me to believe that your IQ is substandard. And from that I guess that you didn't pursue a post secondary education. Which in turn means that you're probably working a dead end job and will never make anything of yourself. Congratulations.

  2. #2
    CUNTSLUTWHORE d993s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Six2Six
    Where's there to dig? You're too shallow to go any further. You've already proven you're a bigot, which leads me to believe that your IQ is substandard. And from that I guess that you didn't pursue a post secondary education. Which in turn means that you're probably working a dead end job and will never make anything of yourself. Congratulations.
    Nugguh, whutchu tokin bout!? I iz getin da rekor laybl an gotz da kontrakt wit ona dem gangstaz. Hoo yu playin wit, yo?

    (Oh yeah........stop letting TigerJC type for you.........you're not fooling anyone)

  3. #3
    ಠ_ಠ Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fulton Co.
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d993s
    Nugguh, whutchu tokin bout!? I iz getin da rekor laybl an gotz da kontrakt wit ona dem gangstaz. Hoo yu playin wit, yo?

    (Oh yeah........stop letting TigerJC type for you.........you're not fooling anyone)
    What a sad attempt at a retort. Please, I beg of you, raise the bar. The grade school antics aren't sufficient enough for me to dignify a longer response.

    And no, buddy, this is not TigerJC.

  4. #4
    Certified Gearhead Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    39
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Do you feel better now?

    No need to try and flaunt a higher sense of properness over a forum.

  5. #5
    ಠ_ಠ Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fulton Co.
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28
    Do you feel better now?

    No need to try and flaunt a higher sense of properness over a forum.
    I'm sorry, but this thread has reached the maximum number of nutswingers allowed. But if you do decide to stick around, I have more than enough intellectual prowess to share.

  6. #6
    Certified Gearhead Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    39
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Six2Six
    I'm sorry, but this thread has reached the maximum number of nutswingers allowed. But if you do decide to stick around, I have more than enough intellectual prowess to share.
    Thanks but I'll pass. Not interested in an e-cock fight with someone who spends more time trying to arrange words to sound like prick who has reached such a lofty intellectual plateau than supporting or adding anything.

  7. #7
    ಠ_ಠ Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fulton Co.
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28
    Thanks but I'll pass. Not interested in an e-cock fight with someone who spends more time trying to arrange words to sound like prick who has reached such a lofty intellectual plateau than supporting or adding anything.
    Sorry, puto, but I don't cock fight with anyone. I don't swing that way.

  8. #8
    CUNTSLUTWHORE d993s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Six2Six
    I'm sorry, but this thread has reached the maximum number of nutswingers allowed. But if you do decide to stick around, I have more than enough intellectual prowess to share.
    So says the Scion driver from East Point.

  9. #9
    ಠ_ಠ Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fulton Co.
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d993s
    So says the Scion driver from East Point.
    Oh shit! You can read?

  10. #10
    CUNTSLUTWHORE d993s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Six2Six
    What a sad attempt at a retort. Please, I beg of you, raise the bar. The grade school antics aren't sufficient enough for me to dignify a longer response.

    And no, buddy, this is not TigerJC.
    I thought you'd understand better if I posted that way. Too late, not gonna try to explain it again.


    I'm not your buddy. But if you persist, I will buy you some purple drank and watermelon flavored cornbread.
    You can now accuse me of generalizing as well.

  11. #11
    ಠ_ಠ Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fulton Co.
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d993s
    I thought you'd understand better if I posted that way. Too late, not gonna try to explain it again.


    I'm not your buddy. But if you persist, I will buy you some purple drank and watermelon flavored cornbread.
    You can now accuse me of generalizing as well.
    Whatever it takes for you to "Git 'err done!" Make sure you tell Meemaw to cook my cornbread all the way through. I don't want any mushy shit in the middle.

  12. #12
    CUNTSLUTWHORE d993s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Six2Six
    Whatever it takes for you to "Git 'err done!" Make sure you tell Meemaw to cook my cornbread all the way through. I don't want any mushy shit in the middle.
    I though you luuuuuh dat shit mushy and gushy..........?

    And I'll make sure to add extra BBQ sauce and dip it in some Shlitz Mall Likuh

  13. #13
    ಠ_ಠ Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fulton Co.
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d993s
    I though you luuuuuh dat shit mushy and gushy..........?

    And I'll make sure to add extra BBQ sauce and dip it in some Shlitz Mall Likuh
    Your sig is so ironic! I literally LOL'ed at that shit. It's like an advice column. Maybe I should stop wasting my time on you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!