Brett why u always wanna lick some pussy, u dont wanna stick it?
Brett why u always wanna lick some pussy, u dont wanna stick it?
Hey to stick it you gotta spend a while lickin it, gotta get some love juices all up in your mouth first my brotha!!
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
eh........or is your love below not as pleasing as the love above-lmao
yes Tiffany is very hot....![]()
Ohhh trust me, I can handle it from top or bottom, But the eatin ALWAYS comes first, you aint white so you owuldnt understand this...lol
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
^Originally Posted by Brett
![]()
The Chipmunk
'04 F150 XLT
D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1