Results 1 to 40 of 131

Thread: For all you KaineJuice fans!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mxglory258
    And to think that somebody once said it was rude to post AIM convo's with him.

    What a fuckin tool!!




    May I partake?
    I said it wasn't nice!
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  2. #2
    Just another ricer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsyl-fuckin-tucky ya'll
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    I said it wasn't nice!
    Wasn't calling you a tool, I was calling him a tool.
    90% of teens say "oh shit" before a wreck. The other 10% are from Pennsylvania, they say " hold my beer and watch this shit."
    EvasiveEF9: Just fill me in...if it's black, I'm all over it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!