Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Be careful what u say or fear...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dunwoody
    Age
    44
    Posts
    7,652
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    Im not scared of nothing but there are things u just dont want to happen even though ne thing is possible.

    I built my first tubular turbo manifold a while back and it was a rush job ontop of that so the welds werent quality products. It was done at MSPi after work so needless to say I was tired and all the other excuses I can find for building crap. It worked great and looked aight but eventually it started to crack. After taking if off and putting it on several times after rewelding it I made a brace for it out of spherical bushing and all.

    Well last night I was going to the moving and go onto the hwy and realized, i hear a leak and couldnt build boost. Of course I would hope it was a pipe blowing off but not. The flange that the turbo bolts to at the collector broke completely off. LOL!!!

    I controlled the fury and went to the movies with the hommie ne way to see Hostle 2. Went to get some food, hommie still on board and my ride sounding like a nasty monster, and went to QT for some quality JOE(coffee) b4 taking my 40 mile trip home.

    Id like to turn in my "fabricator" badge til I start building quality stuff again like when I worked at CPF. Yawl dont know bout that shit!!! Dave, you the man. HOLLER!!!

    hahaha had to prepare yourself for tha road huh?


  2. #2
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    hahaha had to prepare yourself for tha road huh?
    Damn right. U know how I do. 24 ounces of the Original blend makes er-thang better. Yeah, even when u car sound like the biggest hunk of crap on earth and the best u can make it sound is at a earbleeding 5000rpm on the highway. Just get some gohhh!!

  3. #3
    Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dunwoody
    Age
    44
    Posts
    7,652
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    Damn right. U know how I do. 24 ounces of the Original blend makes er-thang better. Yeah, even when u car sound like the biggest hunk of crap on earth and the best u can make it sound is at a earbleeding 5000rpm on the highway. Just get some gohhh!!


    HAHAHAHAHA you can tune all that shit out with a good/original blend of QT's hot joe!! FTW


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!