Results 1 to 40 of 213

Thread: I am unbanning S13Slider.....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Aparently no one gives a shit
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  2. #2
    Banned 95teg_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Winder, GA
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    y r u constantly mean to people?..

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Aparently no one gives a shit

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,327
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Dont take him serious GOD lol

    Quote Originally Posted by 95teg_chick
    y r u constantly mean to people?..

  4. #4
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSRteg
    Dont take him serious GOD lol
    She was born in 1990 homie....born in 1990. Think about it.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,327
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    True that



    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    She was born in 1990 homie....born in 1990. Think about it.

  6. #6
    Banned 95teg_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Winder, GA
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    once again with the freakin age thing?!! who gives a shit?!! like seriously its getting really old


    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    She was born in 1990 homie....born in 1990. Think about it.

  7. #7
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 95teg_chick
    once again with the freakin age thing?!! who gives a shit?!! like seriously its getting really old
    But I have only mentioned it twice! That's not considered old yet!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  8. #8
    Banned 95teg_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Winder, GA
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    no its not jus that.. he was being a jerk for about an hour to me on a different tread earlier... i dont c y people jus cant be nice and have a good time talkin to other people.. ?



    Quote Originally Posted by GSRteg
    Dont take him serious GOD lol

  9. #9
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 95teg_chick
    no its not jus that.. he was being a jerk for about an hour to me on a different tread earlier... i dont c y people jus cant be nice and have a good time talkin to other people.. ?
    In that other thread you were wrong in what you were saying!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  10. #10
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSRteg
    Well did he say that he was going to contribute to IA and be nice hmmmm. I dont see this working!
    She is talking about me, not S13Slider!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  11. #11
    Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,327
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Oh, sorry bro I like you.... U gave me rep points lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    She is talking about me, not S13Slider!

  12. #12
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 95teg_chick
    y r u constantly mean to people?..
    Because they deserve it. I am cool with most of the people on here, and have been friends with a lot of them for years.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!