Quote Originally Posted by Lucky SC
you think a city in the north has a better vibe?
either you don't go out or you are hanging with the wrong crowds.

go out and walk the trails or go out in the country a bit, people don't hesitate to ask you how you are doing or confront you and start up a conversation. From my experiences in the north and out west, people do not care at all and are very rude compared to people from the south.

i think its a whole different mindset down here and i like it, the only thing i can see being a problem is the fact that it is getting overcrowded and traffic is a bitch
I just don't feel it. I don't have time to have a social life because I work all the fucking time. Also I hate clubs and crowded bars, so I am pretty much screwed. There are a lot of bars In Philly that you can actually find a seat at on a Friday or Saturday night.

The traffic down here does drive me crazy, and people can't drive morth a shit. I have had people run stop signs and almost hit me or I hit them and they lay on the horn and give me the finger...more than once.

It is like everyone is on the edge all the time and ready to fight at the drop of a hat. And why do guys always stare me down when I drive buy, watch the fucking road.

Is there something in the water down here that make everyone insecure and need to prove something?