Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: I just saw...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Speaks the Truth 1SICKLEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    BBS wheels are the shit....

































    I have some.

    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

  2. #2
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    I have volk's so i dont know about that
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
    BBS wheels are the shit....
























    I have some.

    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!