Results 1 to 40 of 1312

Thread: Sentralova aka kainejuice

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    POWDER SPRINGS, GA!!
    Age
    39
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B
    Hey pussy?

    You ever answer my question about a race?
    u cant be sayin shit. MISTA IMMA STAY-AT-HOME-FATHER-WIT-NO-JOB-AND-NO-FUKIN-LIFE!!! SUGGESTION: GET A JOB AND A LIFE AND THEN GET @ ME U DIK SUKIN FUKTARD!!

  2. #2
    Hostile Friday!!! "B"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    47
    Posts
    8,381
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kainejuice
    u cant be sayin shit. MISTA IMMA STAY-AT-HOME-FATHER-WIT-NO-JOB-AND-NO-FUKIN-LIFE!!! SUGGESTION: GET A JOB AND A LIFE AND THEN GET @ ME U DIK SUKIN FUKTARD!!
    So your response to my request for a race is as follows:

    Quote Originally Posted by kainejuice
    Hi, I'm kaniejuice and I'm a pussy. I am afraid to race a stay at home father because he would not only beat me in a race, but slap the taste out of my mouth afterwards. The bottom line is that all I do is talk shit and act like a gangsta, but I'm really a teenage faggot who get molested by my father.
    I guess your PM to me summed it all up didn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    And B is one of the best shit talkers on IA. "B">Mercer on a bad day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!