Now there is just a ton of post whoring.
Now there is just a ton of post whoring.
FO REAL HOMIE???Originally Posted by 81911
Yes. Even "realer" then your cheap ass monitor that is right behind your automatic shifter so you cannot watch a damn thing.Originally Posted by kainejuice
FINALLY!!!Originally Posted by 81911
ive been waiting all day for someone to say that. i think i already repped you but ill rep you if i can.
Thanks. I figured someone else would have said something but I got tired of waiting.Originally Posted by YSLBTT
![]()
OH SHIT. DAT MONITOR WAS $200.00! dat pic is old as hell. i aint gon reveal u my new pics yet. maybe til YSLBTT AND WILLIAM_JEFF APOLOGIZES TO MY ASS!Originally Posted by 81911
then we're never gonna see the pictures.Originally Posted by kainejuice
???? So you bought a $200 monitor and stuck it there? Thank you for not "revealing" your new pics yet. I am not worthy.Originally Posted by kainejuice
![]()
I thank God that Kaine will never spread his "juice".
~Graps QD's bag of tricks, takes a peak and comes up with~
"I don't think he heard you"-QDOriginally Posted by 81911