Repost from page 35Originally Posted by Echonova
Repost from page 35Originally Posted by Echonova
It's amazing how you guys have allowed yourselves to be trolled by Kaine.
This happens several times a month. We enjoy it.Originally Posted by Tieyota
Originally Posted by redGT
Like we don't know.. it's fun. As a bonus we get advise from someone who's been on boards for years and doesn't know STFU. Yet tries to call out QD in a attempt to make a name for yourself.Originally Posted by Tieyota
Originally Posted by Echonova
BRILLIANT!!!
Originally Posted by redGT
LMAO!!! Smile like a doughnut.........
kainejuice doesn't exist
He's someone fucking with you guys.
MORE GARY HUMOR. THIS IS FROM HIS FACEBOOK.
http://www.xanga.com/blackdude20
http://mycrib.net/kainejuice
http://www.myonlinegarage.com/nismolova
About Me:
My nickname is "G-MAN".
I drive a 1997 Nissan Sentra GXE, Nismo Limited Edition, 15th Anniversary type, sedan. My car has a few hard-to-clean spots and dents. Anyway I love this car. I would not trade it for the world. If adding greater horsepower is very important to me, I would do an engine swap for a SE-R engine (SR20). Right now, I have big plans and a huge list on how to modify my ride. I sometimes call my car an Infiniti because it feel like I am rolling in one.
I am striving to be a pharmacist, a drug safety specialist, or a optometrist. I am very interested in health so I believe that I can succeed in one of these damn careers.
If you are readin' my profile, then feel free to join these 8 clubs if you haven't done so: Club Import Tuner -KSU version (Formerly Club Nismo [Ksu Version] click on the link when you see this)., Soul Calibur Playaz, Disney Movie Freaks, REMEMBER ARTHUR?!!!, I Want to be on The Price Is Right Someday!, Damn, Where the Hell Can I Find the Cheapest Gas (Prices)?!!, I Drive an Economy Car!!!, and Big Lots for Life!
kaine is entertaining
I'm sure its just a really good troll job though.
Kainejuice is fucking every motherfucker on here!!!! come on bitches, yall are getting owned!
someone step up to this clown! Halfbaked, you better work that ass bro.
sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by
Originally Posted by Maniac
Yeah, ok.
Originally Posted by redGT
"B" step up fool, hes making you look like a joke! he's the number one whore!!Originally Posted by B
sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by
Originally Posted by Maniac
That douchebag couldn't out whore me if he wanted to.
I have fallen off though.
Originally Posted by redGT
haha!!!! yes you have, Killer was your number one target. you never went after me(lucky you) so i guess you're out of targets for now.Originally Posted by B
im sure a wanna be hardass newbie will rise up and challenge you. L0L!
sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by
NO KAINEJUICE IS SERIOUS, MY ROOMMATE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH HIM.
MY ROOMMATE HAD A PRELUDE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND KAINEJUICE ASKED HIM IF IT WAS AN ACURA ONCE LOLOLOL.
he even sent you a facebook message huh?Originally Posted by HalfBaked
if this person really is messin with us, he went thru a lot of trouble creating a myspace, facebook, all that stuff, just to fuck with people.
Yep, thats what I was thinking.Originally Posted by YSLBTT
I honestly doubt any person would go through that much shit to fuck with one forum, regardless of how much they hated it here or if they got banned and were mad.
How many IA members have nothing but time on their hands?Originally Posted by YSLBTT
oh yeah you got that right. so we could be wrong lolOriginally Posted by Echonova
Originally Posted by Echonova
*raises hand*
Originally Posted by redGT
..Originally Posted by HalfBaked
o myOriginally Posted by HalfBaked
thats so cool lol
Who was your roommate? The only people that I knew with Preludes were Jacob and Ryan. Everyone else drove POS cars (including me) back in high schoolOriginally Posted by HalfBaked
![]()
RYAN PARSONS.Originally Posted by phongt12
Yeah I know him. He works at Hollister now I think. Pretty cool guy.Originally Posted by HalfBaked
YUP.Originally Posted by phongt12
HE IS "HIGH SCHOOL" ON HERE.
RYAN PARSONS, AKA HALF BAKED'S SOULMATE! LOLOriginally Posted by HalfBaked
I jump in and out at work.
Originally Posted by Echonova
Must be nice to have a job.![]()
Originally Posted by redGT
thirty seum pages
It is evident that this sub-educated peon has no capabilities in the reading and comprehension department. He has repeatedly avoided numerous questions posed to him on numerous occasions. He has failed to show that he "ain't no dumbass" and that he is, in fact, a "gangsta." Him being from Powder Springs, I am inclined to believe that he is , in fact, an original "gangsta," but until he says it himself, I'll reserve judgement. Please, kainjuice, if you can find someone to read this to you so that you may direct an answer this way, do so so that we may all understand the plight that you're going through. You can be helped. You can be saved. It's not too.....well, I don't know about that. Thanks for your time and lack of comprehension. Later, QD.
Originally Posted by quickdodge®
You dick, my eyes hurt now.![]()
Originally Posted by redGT
Originally Posted by quickdodge®
FUCK, I'M BLIND!!!
Originally Posted by redGT
L0L @ "B" and QD!!!!!! Later, Maniac.
sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by
this is a pm sent to me from someone on the board:
Originally Posted by XXXXXXX