Quote Originally Posted by seandonn
wow and u talkin shit like your next to me
I'm closer than you think. If you could possibly put a thought together.

Quote Originally Posted by seandonn
or thin dude
Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by seandonn
chill im in covington and u are some where else
You're right. Somewhere else in Covington.

Quote Originally Posted by seandonn
go chill wit the old people and put a puzzle together
I am putting a puzzle together. Trying to piece your diabolical, disaster-ridden, debauchery of the English language is like a 1,000 piece puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by seandonn
so like i said man im having fun on here relax and chill life is to short u know that rite
Yeah life is too short so why ruin what's left of your obvious already wasted life infecting it with drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by seandonn
so why trip on someone thats better then u
I'm not tripping on someone better than me. I'm "tripping" on you.

Quote Originally Posted by seandonn
thats the why the world turns u know that
Huh? Later, QD.