I'm out guys, because I'm loose'n it LOL.
I'm out guys, because I'm loose'n it LOL.
Im stating facts. Im saying honestly, $3600 isn't NOTHING into a supra. Go on supraforums and tell them you want a 800WHP supra and your budget is $3600. they will laugh.
Parts for supras arent cheap
Lexus GS300
Good thing for your dad you don't own a Supra..........HAhahahahahaahahahahaha j/pOriginally Posted by SL33P3R
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (25 members and 0 guests)
Echonova, stikiller, 81911, SL33P3R, kennyboi, Bishop, rupertaker, xPhantomSolx, Specvee, 2turbo4u, iloveboost, Tracer, Vuongy_Dong, DJ Redline, SLOWLYbtngU, adhana2, GGPIS3, JITB, R.Kelly, joecoolfreak, tony, Kyle, CH@Dbee, speedminded
Not bad for 10:28 Monday morning
lol its nothing personal taylor, just the fact that u backed out on that turbo trade deal a while ago delaying my shit a week lolol.... i figured you wouldn't care your parents bought you that one so u can trade it and they'll get you another two in its place.
welll actually that is personal haha
and if i was such a "spoiled brat" I think i would be driving something nicer than a honda civic, lol
Lexus GS300
nope,Originally Posted by SL33P3R
if you weren't a spoiled brat, you wouldn't have thousands and thousands of dollars in uneccessary parts and labor done to your car.
Its one thing for a parent to buy a kid a car (not so bad)... but to spend G's on top of G's to build/boost a car for a 16 year old? Sounds like a death wish.
Randomguy- I was about to say dude, i thought we were cool? lol. the only reason I didnt trade you is because you were 100% what the turbo was. We werent sure if it was ball bearing or not, etc. If it was ball bearing and you knew that 100% i wouldve traded you in a heartbeat
Lexus GS300
Lol i never said we weren't cool... i'm just sayin ur spoiled u gotta admit it... i got some boys in saudi that are spoiled like fuck spending thousands of dollars on cell phones, but they admit itOriginally Posted by SL33P3R
![]()
lol i told you it wasnt ball bearing when i took it apart man.you said you wanted something slightly smaller, it was the next step down from turbonetics
i had a turbonetics t04B you had a T04E (the E was slightly larger a/R), but mines had a ported inlet with a bigger wheel, it woulda been perfecter for your setup.. and for the t04E i had another wheel i coulda ported and put in, woulda been perfecter for my setup 2.6L ,yours = 1.8L ya know
but its all good i upgraded the t04B even more now so its ideal for my build
I feel like im pretty responsbile with it. I dont race it, never gotten a ticket, never blown it up (its always down because i keep changing stuff)
but the reason its never blown up is proly because idont cruise at 5k RPMS
Lexus GS300
Wow, I can't believe I read all of this over a busted tach and temp gauge!
that has to be like the dumbest username of all timeOriginally Posted by 2turbo4u
and the drama continues...............
Someone lock this bullshit already
mike and tank you both have cellphones call eachother up and handle this shit.
All this ranting and raving through the boards isn't getting anywhere.
Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
I've read all 11 pages.. and I learned nothing.
2014 | Hyundai Veloster | Turbo R-Spec
Mods need to start doing there jobs!
Mark whats da problem.Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
Problem is this thread has gone long enough and no one is getting anywhere and it is getting out of handOriginally Posted by stikiller
this shit needs to be locked and mike and tank need to handle this because it's between them, everyone putting in there 2cents really doesn't help the situation between mike and tank.
They have each others phone numbers, start using them!
well if you seen my post on page 8 it states that, but it still keeps going.Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
shit is getting out of hand.... but it always does on iA.
yall play nice now... lol
Originally Posted by GGPIS3
![]()
dude, shy guy looks fucking evil
̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
Damn...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (25 members and 0 guests)
Six2Six, dELfONiK, PhAtBoYMr2, Tank, stikiller, Stormhammer, YSLBTT, Jaimecbr900, adhana2, 2jz240sx, iloveboost, GGPIS3, bigdare23, hydroshutter, 2turbo4u, Nismo, kennyboi, Nyteryder, Vuongy_Dong, blacktc, Tracer, DJ Redline, JITB, R.Kelly
...now how many of you should be doing something right now?I know I should, but you know how it is.
Lol this shit too funny..![]()
![]()
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA....
MSPI go out of their way to help???? YEAH RIGHT that is some major bullshit...
oh wait....i guess i would be lying when saying that...
mike and dave, angels sent down from above...shit i dont know how many times dave has drove out to my place to either help out with my car or tow it back to the shop! and just yesterday a kid with an sr came in and it was ticking like a mo-fo and dave told him whats wrong, bent the oil pan down and put oil into the car and stopped the ticking...FOR FREE!
So MSPI is not out to screw anyone....
Like i said...my 15k engine ROARS like a bear! No problems!
A+++++++++ WORK
LOOK AT ME, I PUT ALL THE RIGHT PARTS ON MY ENGINE(NOT THE CHEAP ONES) NAD MY CAR IS FUCKIN FANTABULOUS!!!
![]()
oh charles with the EVO...
HAHAHA you are funny as hell...
im racing you next week!!!! be ready!
and thanks for the positive feedback...
i should start handing some out!
2JDAVE
OMG......OMG........OMG..........OMG...........OMG ..............You are so funny, damn man you should be on the Bad Boys of comedy tour. Man STFU.......Originally Posted by 2jz240sx
Tank i think everyone is out too get you!!
1st you blame ISP for blowing up your motor in civic, then you go too topspeed and blame them for the same stuff ,now you went to MSPI and blame them when will it stop?
Mike i hope he paid u in cash and didnt try to do a charge abck to his credit card,like he has been known too do to other shops!
nyteryder omg hahaha hilarious...
![]()
Bring yo ass with himOriginally Posted by 2jz240sx
I think your barking up the wrong treeOriginally Posted by stikiller
Lexus GS300
I'm amazed how something so petty can turn into something so serious
you think do you know me = um dont think so. Smart guy Jermey thinks because he is tall he is hot shit. I have whipped niggas asses that have weighed 200lbs more than him, and much taller. Unless you come from where I come from dont talk, actually bring your spoiled ass out too. Let see if any of ya'll show.
can i bring my 155lb friend junior? hes 5'7 155. im sure he'll be down too, but you can prolly beat him up
ill come
Lexus GS300
Bring whoever you want, Believe me we have a crew over hear.Originally Posted by SL33P3R
Originally Posted by stikiller
and you call me immature
ahahahahaha
Lexus GS300
Damn ia been violent lately! Really it's not that serious. Let that shit ride guys!