The funniest thing a ricer has ever told me was that his car was under $35,000... I laughed and then spit on him.
The funniest thing a ricer has ever told me was that his car was under $35,000... I laughed and then spit on him.
btw kayla texted me, she turned her monitor off and shes going to bed, but she says thanks for the lulz. booo no more threadjacking haha
Proof lulz
iceman7329 (2:46:59 AM): scabtastic is white correct?
osnapiheartthat2 (2:47:06 AM): lol yeah why
BMW 750iL
fake.Originally Posted by X-Runner
Originally Posted by osnap
![]()
BMW 750iL
you look hard enough theyre picture of me floating around...
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
man chris done ****ed me over....
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
I CALL SHENANIGANS!
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
Ah hell....please replace that with another one
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
...see i have an afro..meaning im not a craka.....btw chris im not calling you babe, were giving you another nickname
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
no chance! lol
disclaimer - that picture was in like his freshman year of highschool and that was after he decided it would be funny to pick his jewfro out hahaha
ok at least there is a disclaimer
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
lol dont call me babe you fag. kayla calls me that.
lol sour/salty lips![]()
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
im never deleting that picture btw. prime blackmail material.
LMFAO she is gonna kick your ass
do not make me find the picture of you in pigtails there homie.![]()
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
LOL fukk you man that was 8th grade. and those girls made me do that sh!t, nobody forced you to pick your fro out hahaha
my fellow people thought i would get back to my roots if i picked it out.
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
alright there toby
time to destroy another thead...x runner when you see this dont come find us.
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
Originally Posted by scabtastic
![]()
BMW 750iL
screw you guys. im goin to bed lol
.....
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
I WILL WIN!!!! SCAB WILL REIGN VICTORIOUS
Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07
Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses
Originally Posted by Revmaynard
![]()
Exactiry.Originally Posted by osnap
Bozzio for president.
LMAO!!! I got to wake to this! NIIICE! Should have stayed up a bit longer! Ohhh well....chris ILU! LOL Cody.....ugh..no hell didnt! And Xrunner...I mean...E-stalker.....omfgkjerkdjfng!!
LIES!Originally Posted by IMPORTchic
![]()
Whatever you say...Originally Posted by IMPORTchic
BMW 750iL
oh i got a good one... my neighbor once told me,
"I got a suped up blue tacoma, but they call it xrunner. It's pretty sweet."
that was pretty rice.
there is a guy here in town with a rambler that is pretty bad ass. well, a couple years ago they were down at the turkey rod run in fla. some absolute retard walks up and sees the motor...now back then it was supercharged....so this guy walks up and sees the supercharger on one side of the motor and the alternator on the other side and gets so excited and yells out "sick! twin turbo!!!!!" every one just walked away!
A while ago I was ridin around with my front bumper and hood off waiting for new parts to come, and while getting gas comes up to me and says:
him:"wow I bet your car is fast because of that intake!!!!"
me:"no not really, I only get like a couple hp from it if anything"
him:"stop being modest I know you get like 30whp from those!!!"
me:palm-to-forehead...
i heard a ricer called another ricer "ricer"