Results 1 to 40 of 51

Thread: Happy Anniversary Ruiner!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    When negotiations fail... Ruiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    daaaaaaaaaaaamn, glad you made it
    if you dont mind me askin, any type of after effects that are still with you to present day??
    Chest/Sternum/Ribs - I "feel" it when the weather changes. Arthritis of sorts. My left shoulder hurts at various times as well.
    AIM: RuinerTT
    2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE

  2. #2
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner
    Chest/Sternum/Ribs - I "feel" it when the weather changes. Arthritis of sorts. My left shoulder hurts at various times as well.

    Man, im glad your still with us though, defintly a blessing.

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  3. #3
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Have you ever seen the kid since the accident? I'd wanna kill him if it was me.

    I can't believe it was 3 yrs ago, time goes fast!!!

  4. #4
    When negotiations fail... Ruiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno
    Have you ever seen the kid since the accident? I'd wanna kill him if it was me.

    I can't believe it was 3 yrs ago, time goes fast!!!
    I have never seen him, spoken to him, or gotten a "get well" card from him. I instructed my father to never give me his name (for the kid's safety). It is better that way.
    AIM: RuinerTT
    2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE

  5. #5
    st00pified nightracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I-75
    Posts
    1,738
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner
    I have never seen him, spoken to him, or gotten a "get well" card from him. I instructed my father to never give me his name (for the kid's safety). It is better that way.
    Haha those thoughts crossed my mind when the jackass plastered me in my mom's 5-series. I got out ready to fight him and he crawled out bloody and I just turned around said OH SHIT!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!