Results 1 to 40 of 51

Thread: Message Board drama v. SRT-4 burned to the ground

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Chadbee Photography CHADbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    20,312
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    yeah i saw that on srtforums, that realy sucks for him. i didnt know they caught the people that did it though, thats good.

    and hey now i know they aint no 911 or even an evo but they are the fastest car u can buy for under 22k new.

  2. #2
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
    and hey now i know they aint no 911 or even an evo but they are the fastest car u can buy for under 22k new.
    I don't quite understand the condescending attitude he has towards lower priced cars. He had the same attitude about my Integra when he saw it even though it would've walked all over his Porsche.

    Ah well, it is what it is. I'd be bugged if I got walked by a Honda/Neon in a car that cost 5 times the cost.

    Sucks about the SRT-4. Glad they caught them.

  3. #3
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    I don't quite understand the condescending attitude he has towards lower priced cars. He had the same attitude about my Integra when he saw it even though it would've walked all over his Porsche.

    Ah well, it is what it is. I'd be bugged if I got walked by a Honda/Neon in a car that cost 5 times the cost.

  4. #4
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Uh oh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -carwreck-jpg  
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  5. #5
    When negotiations fail... Ruiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    It amazes me. People think that because I'm not always on top of my game and acknowledge them, I must be looking down on them or something (when I was in my 911 turbo). Fuck. Are they THAT paranoid about it? Seriously. I know that there are faster cars out there than what I had, but does it really bother me? No, not at all. They like to think that it does, but I couldn't care less in all honesty. I had one person on this board (perhaps it is iloveboost) that got mad 'cause I didn't "nod" back at him while driving down the interstate. He said that he thought I was disrespecting or looking down on his car or something. Whatever... people are too fucking uptight and take this car shit WAAAAAY too seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    AIM: RuinerTT
    2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE

  6. #6
    Stops the Resistance 81911SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    I find when I am going around "the ridge" in mine, a lot more people wave for no reason. I might nod, I might not. Of course there are faster cars, but like I just saw for a Porsche add: Eventually it all boils down to: Do I want a car, or do I want a Porsche?

  7. #7
    When negotiations fail... Ruiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    I don't quite understand the condescending attitude he has towards lower priced cars. He had the same attitude about my Integra when he saw it even though it would've walked all over his Porsche.

    Ah well, it is what it is. I'd be bugged if I got walked by a Honda/Neon in a car that cost 5 times the cost.

    Sucks about the SRT-4. Glad they caught them.
    Show proof of this else you are just talking out of your ass. I had NO attitude about your Integra. Hell, I don't even know if I remember it. I see a lot of Integras every day.
    AIM: RuinerTT
    2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!