Results 1 to 40 of 200

Thread: Fucking non driving black people

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronfelipe
    I am still a noob
    I didn't say you were a noob. I was lolol-ing at you calling Ruperfaker an OG. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  2. #2
    MOD KILLER rupertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    2,168
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I didn't say you were a noob. I was lolol-ing at you calling Ruperfaker an OG. Later, QD.
    Right, let me guess.

    You're OG because you have 52,xxx posts.

    I'm not because I have 800 posts?

    LOL

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rupertaker
    Right, let me guess.

    You're OG because you have 52,xxx posts.

    I'm not because I have 800 posts?

    LOL
    It figures that your feeble mind would look at post counts. Has nothing to do with that. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!