Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: KRISPY KREME - SO GOOD YOU'LL SUCK DICK!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    I love you. ^^
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Buslengths behind you
    Age
    37
    Posts
    13,406
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I love you. ^^
    lol,learn to hold back ur feeling alittle

  3. #3
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad
    lol,learn to hold back ur feeling alittle
    I can't help it - she is the whole reason why I am moving back to ATL. So we can pick up where we left off. I love her - and I am going to post a poem I wrote to show the world how much.

    OH Elaina, you are like the "H" to my "2o". You're the "Hon" to my "da"... the V to my TEC. OHhhhh the things I would eat out of her ass would just awe you all... and I love her. And I do not care who knows... b/c a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, no receipt w/out proof of purchase, this land is your land --> this land is my land - it's better to have loved once and get played than to knock up your best friends gf and not get played at all... DEEP

    ..

    ..

    ..

    in the heart of Texas.

    *PS: Your name IS Elaina isn't?
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  4. #4
    Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Buslengths behind you
    Age
    37
    Posts
    13,406
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I can't help it - she is the whole reason why I am moving back to ATL. So we can pick up where we left off. I love her - and I am going to post a poem I wrote to show the world how much.

    OH Elaina, you are like the "H" to my "2o". She is the "Hon" to me "da"... the V to my TEC. OHhhhh the things I would eat out of her ass would just awe you all... and I love her. And I do not care who knows... b/c a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, no receipt w/out proof of purchase, this land is your land --> this land is my land - it's better to have loved once and get played than to knock up your best friends gf and not get played at all... DEEP

    ..

    ..

    ..

    in the heart of Texas.

    *PS: Your name IS Elaina isn't?
    will damn,i gotta find the girl that is the RX to my 7

  5. #5
    I've got a job... Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    16,693
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I can't help it - she is the whole reason why I am moving back to ATL. So we can pick up where we left off. I love her - and I am going to post a poem I wrote to show the world how much.

    OH Elaina, you are like the "H" to my "2o". You're the "Hon" to my "da"... the V to my TEC. OHhhhh the things I would eat out of her ass would just awe you all... and I love her. And I do not care who knows... b/c a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, no receipt w/out proof of purchase, this land is your land --> this land is my land - it's better to have loved once and get played than to knock up your best friends gf and not get played at all... DEEP

    ..

    ..

    ..

    in the heart of Texas.

    *PS: Your name IS Elaina isn't?
    absolute worst poem ever... yet still the best...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!