lol i sense hostility :( :idb: :no:Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran Kizama
Printable View
lol i sense hostility :( :idb: :no:Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran Kizama
Haha its all good! Did Frank deliver you the "package"? LOL :lmfao:Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran Kizama
Yeah man. We did the exchange and he's got your goods. Thanks for the bonus man, it's much appreciated. :yes:Quote:
Originally Posted by Magius
Sh*t man, it was like having sex with sandpaper soaked in gasoline. How the hell would you feel?Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfwit
this better?Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran Kizama
im pretty sure ran loves getting "packages" all the time. lol
i wanna know was goin on, damn. lol shit like this makes me want to know shit, i feel left out..damnitQuote:
Originally Posted by Magius
better go install powuh winduhs
you should feel left out... i am too
Hellz yeah! Now we're talkin'. :goodjob:Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnoToad
:gay: :lmfao:Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite
Haha I'm such a dork. Thanks dude! Midori no Hibi was the first full series I watched. I've wanted a copy of it on DVD for a while but I couldn't find it locally. :goodjob:Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran Kizama
nvm.. yall tradin pokemon cards or some shit
you know im right... you flaming homo:tongue1:Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran Kizama
Orginal thread
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...de_by_Mech.jpgQuote:
Originally Posted by Infinite
wow... just um wow. haha
Cool. Later, QD.Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio
Yay Ban Brigade! :DQuote:
Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
where is bribing on the list?
wow..someone must've been really bored
I for one know , and i would considr myself and ubber n00b, and i would like to say sorry to everyone on IA that flmaed my ass. Yes, i admit it, you guys got us, it was a very cruel and good ass, prank. Props to Samir. All the guys form my thread, i'm truely sorry for the shit i said on there. I shouldn't have takin it the way i had, i should have been less of a nOOb and should not have came on IA to ask for help. I should've came to the meets got and get to know you guys rather than popping out of no where starting up shit. SRY everyone on IA.Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Kizama
Yeah, you got owned.Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony M.
Yea....and that was a hella a good ass prank, to be honest with ya'll we were alll syked, we even went out to buy an $1,000 camera from fry's then ended up having to return the thing, but w/e, we can take a joke. Damn, Samir you got us good, i was listening over the phone calls and in the end i heard him say"yea, probably do some NUDE scenes on teh DVD" I didn't even ctach that part, good one.Quote:
Originally Posted by Magius
I honestly didn't have anything to do with it.Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony M.
^It's all good.
hm..... hope everyone got to read my apology note...
your not allowed to laugh at anyones car Granpa your civic drank redbull and grew wingsQuote:
Originally Posted by Brett
i see someone is bringing back an old thread.
LOL @ Tags some1 kill amy
-Ant.
jesus christ Ms. Dollar. What is the matter with you? lolol
-Ant.
I LOVE LAMP
what a short lived moment that was.
hahaha the lulz with sammich, funny how someone banned the name lol
Notes taken! :goodjob:
:lmfao: i'm still trying to figure out who got bored enough to ban it :lmfao: i thought that name brought the lulz :lmfao: either way it was fun for the 3 years it was active :lmfao:
wow...