Results 1 to 40 of 74

Thread: Check out this JDMMADNESS CIVIC PEEPZ

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Age
    39
    Posts
    505
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    BAHAHAHAHAHAH!! +1!

    Actually, being in the import tuning scene for as long as I have, I can argue both sides of this successfully.

    What the n00b is saying (albeit in the wrong fashion) is that if you are going to go THAT far and spend THAT much on replicating a race car, why not go the full monty? Spoon has never had a boosted vehicle, and barely even makes D Series anything, so what on this car is actually Spoon besides the paint job? Does it have the Spoon Socks or something?

    Actually, me being the old school elitest prick I am I do understand where the n00b is coming from and kinda agree with him in a way.

    On the other hand, at least it doesn't have a big mooserack wing, Invader Spyder Super Deluxe version 21389 body kit, and neons everywhere. It could be a lot worse. It was tastefully done, but what actual Spoon parts does it have on it? An oil cap?
    A car with F&F styling WOULD be worse, but thank you for not being an asshole and being the only one that responded who understands what I'm saying. All those stupid e-threats and harsh words were useless, this is just the internet. I wasn't talking smack about anyone here in a personal way, but everyone had to turn that around. I now know how most people here are, so I'm probably not gonna post anything here again.

    It's sad that you people tell someone to kill themselves and call them "fucktards" just for submitting an opinion.
    Last edited by spacelion; 03-04-2007 at 08:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spacelion
    A car with F&F styling WOULD be worse, but thank you for not being an asshole and being the only one that responded who understands what I'm saying. All those stupid e-threats and harsh words were useless, this is just the internet. I wasn't talking smack about anyone here in a personal way, but everyone had to turn that around. I now know how most people here are, so I'm probably not gonna post anything here again.

    It's sad that you people tell someone to kill themselves and call them "fucktards" just for submitting an opinion.
    That is n00b roasting. It either turns people away or shows us what you are made of LOL
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!