Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: I getting the last Limited STi in the south east!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I hate drifting Big Baller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Fucking A
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,101
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Yep I've got a limited as well as an 06 sti

    Rule #1 I know everything

    Rule #2 See rule #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked İhris's mom

  2. #2
    banned from heaven..
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,567
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    Yep I've got a limited as well as an 06 sti

    Rule #1 I know everything

    Rule #2 See rule #1
    WHAT!


    Holy Shit you are a Baller!!!!! Damn..... let me ask you this is there a real big diffrence between them.. both stock?

    and when you wanna meet up? I know you hang with BG, but i'll still be down to meet you and your limited.
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

  3. #3
    I hate drifting Big Baller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Fucking A
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,101
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    WHAT!


    Holy Shit you are a Baller!!!!! Damn..... let me ask you this is there a real big diffrence between them.. both stock?

    and when you wanna meet up? I know you hang with BG, but i'll still be down to meet you and your limited.

    I got it for the wife,

    The good things about the limited
    Leather
    Sunroof
    Interior Color
    Seat Heaters
    Longer 4th gear


    The bad things about the limited
    5th gear is to short now
    Its heavy
    the roof is 2 inchs lower due to the sunroof
    oh and the new rear diff sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked İhris's mom

  4. #4
    banned from heaven..
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,567
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    I got it for the wife,

    The good things about the limited
    Leather
    Sunroof
    Interior Color
    Seat Heaters
    Longer 4th gear


    The bad things about the limited
    5th gear is to short now
    Its heavy
    the roof is 2 inchs lower due to the sunroof
    oh and the new rear diff sucks
    Damn..... didn't know all that..... thanks for the info

    are you sure its only 4th, i heard it has a longer 2nd/3rd gear too. who cares

    wife huh.. shes lucky... .. i'd still love one.
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

  5. #5
    I hate drifting Big Baller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Fucking A
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,101
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    Damn..... didn't know all that..... thanks for the info

    are you sure its only 4th, i heard it has a longer 2nd/3rd gear too. who cares

    wife huh.. shes lucky... .. i'd still love one.
    I didnt mean to make it sound like that. 2nd 3rd and 4th are longer the problem is the spacing from 4th to 5th is to short.

    Don't get me wrong its a kick ass car I dont want it to sound like I'm slaming it because I'm not at all. Every year the Subarus get better and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked İhris's mom

  6. #6
    banned from heaven..
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,567
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    I didnt mean to make it sound like that. 2nd 3rd and 4th are longer the problem is the spacing from 4th to 5th is to short.

    Don't get me wrong its a kick ass car I dont want it to sound like I'm slaming it because I'm not at all. Every year the Subarus get better and better.
    yeah i see..... cool.... still, thanks for the info man. you're not that bad.
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

  7. #7
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    Yep I've got a limited as well as an 06 sti

    Rule #1 I know everything

    Rule #2 See rule #1
    hahaahhaa TRUTH!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  8. #8
    I hate drifting Big Baller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Fucking A
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,101
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    hahaahhaa TRUTH!
    I knew you would say that....obviously see rule #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked İhris's mom

  9. #9
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    I knew you would say that....obviously see rule #1
    WTF are you doing? You off today?
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!